Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Cardlytics, Visakhapatnam, India
The Power of Purchase Intelligence
The big picture
Are you a technically proficient and creative individual who loves exploiting software problems? If you are, then we can’t wait to meet you! At Cardlytics, you’ll face new challenges every day that will demand new and innovative solutions. Our culture is all about working hard and playing hard in a fun-loving environment.
Cool stuff you get to do in this role
We are looking for a rock star tester to join our team of intelligent, driven software testers. We are looking for a problem solver and team player who can multi-task. This role’s focus is working closely with developers to perform exploratory testing on an Agile team. Candidate should be a self-motivated individual with 3-5 years of Quality Assurance experience and proficient in SQL.
What you will accomplish in this role
- Design, perform, and minimally document testing for internally developed software
- Perform accountable exploratory testing where necessary
- Work closely with developer to understand, suggest, and execute automated checks
- Develop creative approaches, on the fly, to rapidly test software under any condition
- Participate in feature and release scoping to estimate testing effort
- Work closely with development and product teams to provide appropriate test coverage within available time
- Aggressively communicate currently known product quality information
Qualifications and Experience
- 6 + years testing software in a SQL server .NET environment
- Familiarity with Agile management tools like Jira
- Experience with API layer testing
- Experience with Postman and automating test cases
- Analytical skills and ability to understand product design and business needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Works well in a collaborative environment
- Assumes ownership of assignments and sees them through to completion
- Experience with testing web based software using SQL server is a must
- Must be able to write and execute basic SQL queries
- Graduation in computer sciences or related field
- Understanding of source control and automated build/deploy tools.
- Familiarity with SSIS and IIS
OURSTORY In 2008, Scott Grimes and Lynne Laube were bankers who understood the power of purchase data – if only it could be harnessed. With deep insight into the complex regulations that financial institutions face, they designed a bank- and privacy-friendly solution that would also serve as the foundation for marketing technology and analytics. In doing so, they linked two major industries: banking and marketing. And Cardlytics was born. Today, Cardlytics operates with a clear goal in mind: to make marketing more relevant and measurable with Purchase Intelligence.
Want to learn more about Cardlytics? Visit Cardlytics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Futures Trader
Allston Trading, Chicago