Cardlytics is the largest ad platform you’ve never heard of.
If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of 133M US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
We see one in every two card swipes, covering $3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position, since we can help marketers predict consumer shopping preferences based on actual purchase data, then use that to reach bank consumers with offers they love to have.
About the role
Cardlytics is on the cutting edge of technology, leveraging both mature and bleeding-edge solutions to bring new advertising and purchasing intelligence platforms to market. We need the best of the best engineers to elevate our products to the next level. If you are full stack developer that thrives in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, taking on new challenges, having a voice in technology decisions, like working on all parts of the stack from Database to API to UI, and building highly scalable, highly performant systems then this is the place for you. One more thing, we are investing heavily in cloud solutions like AWS and Azure, now is a great time to join and help shape the direction!
As a Software Engineer III, you are responsible for creating new applications, enhancing existing products, and adapting to new technology, paradigms, and practices to provide the best solutions to our customers. This includes technical design and development of Cardlytics current and future systems. Included in this is the opportunity to bring creative and innovative solutions to the team.
What you will accomplish
- Mentor other software engineers to advance their skills
- Participate in the development of new applications and features within an Agile environment
- Build high performing, scalable, secure, and resilient systems
- Contribute to the design RESTful microservices
- Challenge the status quo by asking insightful questions
- Actively participate in code reviews
- Implement new technologies and practices to provide the best solutions to customers
- Collaborate with product managers to refine solution scope
- Apply lean principles to deliver value to customers early
- BuildCI/CD pipelines for the team’s products
Skills and experiences that will make you successful
- .NET Core, required
- Web services with Web API, REST, WCF, etc.
- OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities and mitigation techniques
- Entity Framework, NHibernate, or similar ORM
- Database (SQL and NoSQL) and general optimization techniques
- HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Takes an interest in company initiatives and connects them to one’s work
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accomplishes objectives with limited oversight
- 4+ years of experience with C# or Java
- Automated testing
- Messaging/streaming with tools like RabbitMQ and Kafka
OURSTORY In 2008, Scott Grimes and Lynne Laube were bankers who understood the power of purchase data – if only it could be harnessed. With deep insight into the complex regulations that financial institutions face, they designed a bank- and privacy-friendly solution that would also serve as the foundation for marketing technology and analytics. In doing so, they linked two major industries: banking and marketing. And Cardlytics was born. Today, Cardlytics operates with a clear goal in mind: to make marketing more relevant and measurable with Purchase Intelligence.
Want to learn more about Cardlytics? Visit Cardlytics's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Graduate Software Engineer (Java Backend)