Job Title: Campaign Delivery Executive
Department: Advertiser Management
Reports to: Senior Campaign Manager
Position Type: 12-month FTC
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…. but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we’ve accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks’ digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It’s that simple.
So how exactly does it work?
Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S.. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It’s our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it’s our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants and artists, to help redefine marketing?
About the Role
The Campaign Delivery Executive’s role is to support the Advertiser Account Managers, Commercial Sales Team and bank teams in the campaign building and publishing process. They will co-ordinate with all relevant team members to ensure successful end to end campaign execution and relevant reporting. They will also be responsible for monitoring and resolving customer service complaints.
- Be responsible for setting up campaigns in our Offer Management System, accurately inputting campaign details from the brief.
- Display high attention to detail by ensuring all campaigns have been quality assured at each stage of build prior to publishing, including campaign targeting, budgets, forecasts and creative.
- Deliver flawless end to end pipeline execution by becoming an expert on the campaign process, best practices, and the campaign building tool.
- Support Account Managers and Commercial Sales teams in the weekly running of campaign reporting for advertisers.
- Act as a key point of contact for the customer service function at Cardlytics, including daily monitoring, researching, and resolving of electronic inquiry tickets, following up to ensure final resolution is as expected.
- Ensure we minimise disruption to workflows and campaign performance by raising and liaising with colleagues to resolve technical campaign problems in a timely manner, communicating with all parties, as necessary.
- A collaborator who will partner with your peers, Account Managers, Sales, and other relevant departments across our internal organisation to deliver campaign, customer service, and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Results oriented and accountable for personal and team-wide quarterly and annual campaign accuracy and efficiency objectives.
- Curious to go beyond the day to day and discover / show interest in wider business goals and projects.
- An effective communicator with a solution-oriented mindset.
- A strategic thinker who focuses on discovering how processes can be improved to increase efficiency and drive results.
You have experience in:
- Advertiser Operations – successfully executing campaigns booked by advertisers and able to maneuver campaign management systems.
- Teamwork – comfortable and confident working with various stakeholders to fulfill tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Thriving under pressure – in a fast-paced environment, prioritising and focusing on the most important work.
- Microsoft Office – able to use applications proficiently, particularly Excel.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Knowledge of working with data is very important.
The benefits you will receive include:
- 25 days annual leave, rising with length of service
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Annual performance related bonus of up to 6% (discretionary)
- Individual Health Insurance
- Participation in the Company's Equity Incentive Program
- Life insurance to 3 x base salary
- Critical Illness cover of 1 times your basic salary
- Pension match to maximum 5%
- Season ticket loan
OURSTORY In 2008, Scott Grimes and Lynne Laube were bankers who understood the power of purchase data – if only it could be harnessed. With deep insight into the complex regulations that financial institutions face, they designed a bank- and privacy-friendly solution that would also serve as the foundation for marketing technology and analytics. In doing so, they linked two major industries: banking and marketing. And Cardlytics was born. Today, Cardlytics operates with a clear goal in mind: to make marketing more relevant and measurable with Purchase Intelligence.
Want to learn more about Cardlytics? Visit Cardlytics's website.
Help the world share their story