Job Title: Publisher Partner Executive
Department: 007-Bank Operations
Reports to: Head of Publisher Partnerships
Location: London, UK
Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of more than 170 million global consumers.
We see one out of every two card swipes across the US, covering $3.1T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position, to help marketers predict consumer shopping behavior based on actual purchase data. We then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they will love and that drive measurable, incremental purchases for our advertisers.
In addition to core Cardlytics we have recently acquired Dosh which enables us to combine the scale of our advertising platform alongside Dosh’s innovation, giving advertisers the ability to engage with consumers through some of the largest financial institutions and most notable neo-banks and Fintech companies in the world.
Cardlytics is seeking a Publisher Partner Executive to join our UK Publisher Partnerships team. This role will be responsible for supporting the smooth operation of all our publishers, ensuring merchants are approved for publishing and performance tracked, reporting is delivered on time to partners and each partner is supported to drive successful delivery of projects. You will also be the primary contact for customer service queries relating to each partner programme.
- Oversee the standard ways of working with publishing partners, ensuring work is of a high standard and delivered within agreed SLAs
- Instruct and guide immediate and wider teams on best practices.
- Display high attention to detail ensuring each publisher has access to the required information, which is accurate and on time, including performance MI, merchant approvals and project trackers.
- Collaborate with the relevant Account Director to effectively manage the client, the opportunities, and stakeholders.
- Identify and communicate trends, driving towards positive programme enhancements.
- Prepare documents and resources to a high standard for partners.
- A collaborator who will partner with others to deliver projects, support merchant adoption, customer service, and other ad-hoc tasks.
- You want to be the best, have a desire to grow and push themselves and seeks fresh achievements.
- Adaptable, able to change your behaviours and actions as the situation requires.
- Detail Orientated and organised. Your work is always to a high standard, with excellent attention to detail and is delivered to required specifications and deadlines.
- Someone who knows that Integrity is not optional. You understand what is legal and what is right.
- Curious to explore the unknown and question the status quo in the pursuit of better, more effective solutions.
- An effective communicator experienced in leading client meetings and explaining complex matters in an easily understood way.
You have experience in:
- Financial Services, Digital Agency or Marketing solutions – demonstrable experience either working in a regulated, digital or marketing environment.
- Customer Success – improving the performance of partnerships and creating strong, trusted, and profitable relationships.
- Teamwork – comfortable and confident working with various stakeholders to fulfill tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Influencing decisions and a demonstrated ability to find common ground and align stakeholders and teams with conflicting agendas.
- Thriving under pressure – in a fast-paced environment, prioritising and focusing on the most important work.
- Microsoft Office – able to use applications proficiently, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of working with data is very important.
The benefits you will receive include:
- 25 days annual leave, rising with length of service
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Annual performance related bonus of up to 10% (discretionary)
- Individual Health Insurance
- Eligible for participation in Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Participation in the Company's Equity Incentive Program
- Life insurance to 3 x base salary
- Critical Illness cover of 1 times your basic salary
- Pension match to maximum 5%
- Season ticket loan
OURSTORY In 2008, Scott Grimes and Lynne Laube were bankers who understood the power of purchase data – if only it could be harnessed. With deep insight into the complex regulations that financial institutions face, they designed a bank- and privacy-friendly solution that would also serve as the foundation for marketing technology and analytics. In doing so, they linked two major industries: banking and marketing. And Cardlytics was born. Today, Cardlytics operates with a clear goal in mind: to make marketing more relevant and measurable with Purchase Intelligence.
Want to learn more about Cardlytics? Visit Cardlytics's website.
The project management platform built for software development teams