Reports to: Senior Technical Manager
As a Software Engineer III, you will:
- Design, build, deliver, and maintain best-in-class solutions focused on creating advertising campaigns and delivering them to our ad display partners
- Work on re-imagining existing services for a cloud-native world, ensuring availability and scalability of solutions as Cardlytics grows its advertiser base
- Work with world-class colleagues to build the next generation ad platform
- Develop new and migrating existing services to be 100% cloud native
- Collaborate with partners to understand the why's behind the work
- Ensure predictable release cadences by adopting leading practices for CI/CD
- Help to select the most appropriate tooling to make developer jobs easier
- Strong understanding of microservices and RESTful APIs
- 3+ years of experience in cloud native applications
- 5+ of .NET development experience
- Clear understanding of event-driven architecture
- Experience designing for Amazon Web Services deployment
- 4+ years of experience with frameworks, tools/IDEs, testing, and documentation
- Passionate about ensuring that applications are responsive, reliable, and resilient
- Focused on producing code that is readable, easy to test, easy to maintain, and highly scalable
- Self-critical and constantly striving to improve on software design skills and coding skills
- Excellent at problem solving through insightful data analysis and logical deduction
- A strong cross functional team player, working with product and engineering counterparts to design and implement highly performant serving applications
- An effective communicator with a solution-oriented mindset
- $1,000 annual Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Equity grants for all employees
- Up to $5,250 annually for educational assistance and student debt repayment
- $250 initial home office stipend + $900 annually for communication ($75/month)
- 401k company match (50% of contributions up to 5% of earnings)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, anniversary milestones, mentoring, top performer development, and more!
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.
OURSTORY In 2008, Scott Grimes and Lynne Laube were bankers who understood the power of purchase data – if only it could be harnessed. With deep insight into the complex regulations that financial institutions face, they designed a bank- and privacy-friendly solution that would also serve as the foundation for marketing technology and analytics. In doing so, they linked two major industries: banking and marketing. And Cardlytics was born. Today, Cardlytics operates with a clear goal in mind: to make marketing more relevant and measurable with Purchase Intelligence.
Want to learn more about Cardlytics? Visit Cardlytics's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.