CareMessage is a Stanford-born social enterprise focused on leveraging technology to drive healthier outcomes for the underserved. CareMessage’s mobile first platform enables healthcare organizations to empower underserved patients to better self-manage their conditions. Since first launching its product in late 2013, CareMessage has partnered with 200 healthcare organizations in 39 states across the country, reaching nearly 1.8 million underserved patients.
CareMessage has raised $21M in philanthropic capital from major institutions including Google.org, Y Combinator, the Pershing Square Foundation, the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, Echoing Green, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, the National Institutes of Health, the CVS Health Foundation, the Marc and Laura Andreessen Foundation and the William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation. CareMessage is a remote-first organization that employs ~50 people (and growing) all around the country and world.
- Profile in Morgan Stanley's "Perspectives in Philanthropy" magazine
- Partnership with major health system featured in The Dallas Morning News
Growth and Impact:
Senior Account Executive
CareMessage is in a position to serve tens of millions of patients, is accelerating growth, and has an operating model that has the potential to be fully self-sustaining. We are leveraging technology to democratize access to health information and applying pressure to the traditional healthcare system to innovate in favor of the low-income patient. In addition, our data has the potential to inform decision-making by policymakers at the local, regional, and national levels. We are a foundational company that represents the next generation of healthcare services and a massive impact opportunity in the United States and globally for years to come.
Fast growth plays an integral part in achieving our mission of helping underserved populations get healthier. As a member of a growing sales team, you’ll play an instrumental role in helping the team continue to exceed its ambitious growth targets. We’ll grow a team of passionate salespeople who are as motivated to impact our growth and mission from their home as they would be from any office.
What We Are Looking For..
This role requires someone with 5+ years software sales closing experience who has worked complex sales cycles preferably within the healthcare landscape. We want team members with a track record of sales success who are passionate, positive and care as much about the team as their own performance. This person should be confident in their ability to grow a territory in a dynamic, changing environment.
Other Important Abilities:
- Able to make sense of complex problems and explain them in a simple, compelling way
- Can demonstrate overperformance selling healthcare software that requires implementation
- Excitement for impacting our mission by way of your passion for sales.
- Creative to design pathways forward that make it easy for every prospect to move forward
- Experience committing your time to an important mission
- Exceptional listener
- Innate curiosity and optimistic view towards solving problems
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL...
- Be able to explain technical aspects of our platform
- Be able to deliver a compelling pitch on CareMessage’s value proposition
- Form connections and work cross-functionally to support top-level company goals.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Master your sales process to sell CareMessage and confident running product demos
- Prioritize strategic opportunities and develop a plan for how to grow your territory
- Drive your own deals through a full-cycle sales funnel from qualifying to close
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Shape, iterate, and scale our growth.
- Work with sales and marketing to build out field programs and attend events
- Mentor, coach and strategize with your peers
- Have closed 3-5 large opportunities, and developed a pipeline of $1,000,000+
CareMessageTM is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that empowers healthcare organizations with mobile technologies to improve health literacy and self-health management while fostering more efficient care delivery.
Want to learn more about CareMessage? Visit CareMessage's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare