- Help design, implement, and maintain CareSkore mobile Apps
- Execute thorough code reviews
- Communicate with UI/UX Designer, back-end, QA, and product management teams
- Willing to learn iOS (Swift) development
- Enthusiastically learn new concepts as well as share and distribute current knowledge and expertise to the team
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of Android Software Development
- Published, individually or with a team Android applications
- Experience with Android Studio
- Expert in Java alongside the Android SDK
- Experience in building client/server GUI mobile applications for different screen sizes (phone and tablet).
- Experience using REST API
- Understanding of asynchronous tasks and networking
- Experience in agile methodology.
- Experience in test driven development and continues integration.
- Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Commuter Subsidies
- Fitness Discounts
- Apple or any other equipment that helps your productivity
CareSkore is the leading provider of personalized population health management, leveraging machine-learning to generate real-time predictive and prescriptive analytics to understand each patient you are managing, what you are managing them for, and how you are/should be managing them. CareSkore’s end-to-end patient care management platform ensures quality results and maximum revenue with value-based contracts. CareSkore is backed by Storm Ventures, Cota Capital, Rising Tide, and Liquid 2 Ventures.
Want to learn more about CareSkore? Visit CareSkore's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Full-Stack Web Engineer
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Software Development Manager - Krakow
Junior Software Engineer (Contractor)
moovel North America, Portland, OR
Clario Appraisal Network - Field Staff Appraiser
Clear Capital, Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
Lucid, ALL Locations or Remote
Senior Android Engineer
Peloton, New York, New York