Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
As CarGurus expands globally, we 'e adding new products internally to enhance our company performance and data. We are looking to hire a NetSuite Administrator for our Engineering Team. The NetSuite Administrator will play a critical role in maintaining and improving the functionality of the various financial systems. They will work closely with Accounting and Finance teams to ensure the highest level of data accuracy. The NetSuite Administrator will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of financials systems.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain the NetSuite application and other related 3rd party business applications for internal users
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections to NetSuite to support various business needs
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards, and maintain proper system access for user roles
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users, including training
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance
- Provide front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite
- Provide a quality and timely communication regarding system status
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- 5+ years of hands on experience with ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, including experience with NetSuite
- Previous experience with Concur and/or Zuora preferred
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0 / WebServices, OneWorld, SQL, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts.
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and NetSuite preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
At CarGurus, we believe a transparent car shopping experience is better for shoppers and sellers alike, and we innovate constantly to deliver on that promise. Today more than 20 Million (and growing) unique monthly visitors use our site and our mobile app to find their next car. With headquarters in Cambridge, MA, CarGurus has that "start-up feel" (we dislike meetings, play lots of foosball, have catered lunches and fun company outings—the list goes on). Unlike many start-ups, however, we have the advantage of being profitable (since 2010!) with sustained revenue growth. CarGurus is an engineering-driven company with a passion for data, and that drives everything from the speed at which we launch new products to the spirit of innovation that drives our company’s culture.
Want to learn more about CarGurus? Visit CarGurus's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior PHP Developer (Launch Engineering)
Tulip Retail, Kitchener
Software Development Engineer - Apple TV
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Director of Infrastructure
CB Insights, New York City
Senior API Engineer, Marketplace
Indigo, Boston, MA
Senior Data Engineer
Gwynnie Bee, Bangalore, India
Box, Redwood City, CA