Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
Are you a problem solver looking for your next role in an ever-changing industry? If yes, our Customer Success team is looking for you!
We will be building out our Customer Success organization with a Partnership team. The Customer Success Partner will work alongside the account managers, marketing, and support teams as an additional resource to help existing CarGurus customers get the greatest results from our partnership. This opportunity will allow you to find opportunities for engagement; be flexible and dynamic on how to appropriately support clients; and have a passion for helping clients learn the tools and techniques to help deliver even better value from their CarGurus relationship.
Since this role will not have a play book, you will nee to dive into conversations with dealers to understand their current use of the CarGurus tools and resources. From there, you will develop a plan to further demonstrate those tools. Whether with an account for a day, a week, or months, you will seek the challenge of catering your approach to that specific dealer’s needs and developing a plan on how to make a meaningful impact in a short amount of time.
Candidates must have excellent presentation, analytic, and problem-solving skills. Additionally, candidates should expect to be held accountable for results (as measured by more engaged, happy, retained, and growing customers) and take pride in their achievements.
What You'll Do:
- Engage dealer-partners to help them see improved success through better engagement with our tools and shoppers.
- Excel at collaboration and communication with both dealer clients and internal partners.
- You’ll be responsible for identifying, strategizing a plan of action, and prioritizing the best opportunities and approach for engaging with clients to improve the return on this role’s supplemental efforts in supporting dealers
- Be diligent about the use of CarGurus internal tools and processes to detail activities, learnings, customer feedback, and support the collaborative team-support approach with our clients
- Leverage a detailed understanding of the automotive sales industry and a strong empathy for dealers.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years managing accounts/customers in a fast-growing, dynamic environment
- Strong ability to work autonomously and creatively to recommend solutions and approach as required by specific customer needs
- Proven track record of consultative approach including: extensive customer service experience, problem solving, solution development, presenting to clients, execution of plan, and value reinforcement
- Extensive knowledge of Automotive Dealer landscape and business challenges is required and with actual on-site experience
- Must be a coachable, open-minded learner and team player with strong communication skills to build both internal and external partnerships.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.
At CarGurus, we believe a transparent car shopping experience is better for shoppers and sellers alike, and we innovate constantly to deliver on that promise. Today more than 20 Million (and growing) unique monthly visitors use our site and our mobile app to find their next car. With headquarters in Cambridge, MA, CarGurus has that "start-up feel" (we dislike meetings, play lots of foosball, have catered lunches and fun company outings—the list goes on). Unlike many start-ups, however, we have the advantage of being profitable (since 2010!) with sustained revenue growth. CarGurus is an engineering-driven company with a passion for data, and that drives everything from the speed at which we launch new products to the spirit of innovation that drives our company’s culture.