Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
As the Senior Sales Operations Analyst, you are a partner to the sales and service organization focused on sales strategy, process efficiency, and training. 2019 is a pivotal year for our Sales Operations team, as we embark on a whole-sale upgrade of our Salesforce and billing software. This will involve regular strategy/discovery sessions with key stakeholders, Salesforce optimization expertise, and an interest in change management and training. If you are a Sales Operations professional who wants to make an immediate and lasting impact on a sales organization, have ownership of a variety of initiatives, has impeccable organization and communication skills, and enjoys working in a fast pace and collaborative environment, we’d love to meet you.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively develop process efficiencies
- Work with deal desk manager and analyst team to identify roadblocks in order management flow and process errors
- Develop and present solutions to key stakeholders ranging from order of operations and automation clarification to fully scoped development projects involving our enterprise applications team
- Consult with sales and service leaders on strategic initiatives resulting in system-based or rep habit changes
- Combine Salesforce best practices and company culture to determine the optimal path forward
- Facilitate excellent change management including:
- Create Salesforce guides using WalkMe
- Develop and manage communication strategy for process changes
- Host in-person and web-conference training sessions for reps and managers
- Create end-user and administrative training documentation
Who You Are:
- Strong professional background in sales strategy and process and project management (3 to 5 years of experience in Sales Operations)
- Demonstrated SFDC and Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Fast learner, eager to figure things out on your own
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
At CarGurus, we believe a transparent car shopping experience is better for shoppers and sellers alike, and we innovate constantly to deliver on that promise. Today more than 20 Million (and growing) unique monthly visitors use our site and our mobile app to find their next car. With headquarters in Cambridge, MA, CarGurus has that "start-up feel" (we dislike meetings, play lots of foosball, have catered lunches and fun company outings—the list goes on). Unlike many start-ups, however, we have the advantage of being profitable (since 2010!) with sustained revenue growth. CarGurus is an engineering-driven company with a passion for data, and that drives everything from the speed at which we launch new products to the spirit of innovation that drives our company’s culture.