CarGurus is looking for skilled Senior UI Engineers who can help drive our ongoing evolution of Industry Leading Consumer products. The UI/UX team is creating a smooth and rich user experience through our highly scalable, data centric suite of products
Our goal on the CarGurus Consumer team is to create products that cut through the complexity and opacity of the auto market, putting the consumer first. We help consumers through the entire process of car shopping; from research, to purchase, to the selling and buying of their own vehicle.
What You’ll Do:
- Create cutting edge UI/UX experience for consumers from design through implementation.
- Create new UI/UX and search functionalities while working collaboratively to evolve efficiency.
- Continue to modernize our web and mobile experience.
- Contribute to front-end infrastructure focused on scaling and performance.
- Have a say in future direction of technologies and best practices.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience; ideally in fast paced environments; we are pushing new code daily
- An eye for UX design as well as a passion for code
- Creating mockups, prototypes, and writing production ready code
- Solid web design, layout, typography and iconography skills
- Mobile design and development
- Familiarity with Git or other control systems
- Leveraging our data and helping to build A/B tests to decide which features to keep
- Working with server side templates (experience with Freemarker is a plus)
- Using the Adobe Creative Suite or other design software
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
At CarGurus, we believe a transparent car shopping experience is better for shoppers and sellers alike, and we innovate constantly to deliver on that promise. Today more than 20 Million (and growing) unique monthly visitors use our site and our mobile app to find their next car. With headquarters in Cambridge, MA, CarGurus has that "start-up feel" (we dislike meetings, play lots of foosball, have catered lunches and fun company outings—the list goes on). Unlike many start-ups, however, we have the advantage of being profitable (since 2010!) with sustained revenue growth. CarGurus is an engineering-driven company with a passion for data, and that drives everything from the speed at which we launch new products to the spirit of innovation that drives our company’s culture.
Want to learn more about CarGurus? Visit CarGurus's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Project Manager – IT Security
trivago, Leipzig, Germany
Staff / Principal Software Engineer, Java
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Script & Tools QA Engineer (Contract)
Snap Inc., Odessa, Ukraine
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Rubrik, Durham, North Carolina