Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
CarGurus is looking to add an Stock Plan Administrator to our team. As a member of the Finance and Accounting team, you will complete all aspects of the day-to-day for equity related transactions. This newly created position will have an immediate impact within our growing organization and will report to the Director or Treasury and Tax with the controllership team.
What You'll Do:
- Day-to-day administration of the company’s equity compensation plans, including stock option exercises and RSU releases
- Ensure all forms of equity compensation are administered in accordance with the plan documents
- Assist with the preparation of stock related tables for filings
- Adhere to and be in compliance with all tax withholding/reporting requirements
- Maintain data integrity and ensure accuracy of employee data in stock option platform
- Generate recurring reports and ad hoc requests
- Perform monthly reconciliations with HR, Payroll and external vendors
- Provide reporting for SOX controls
- Answer employee questions and develop communication materials to assist with education
- Assist manager in administering equity related grants with third party provider
- Requires work across multiple function including, controllership, and the legal and HR teams
- Manage international equity plans for both the US and European markets.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in stock administration for a publicly traded company
- Knowledge and experience with stock administration software (preferably Solium/Shareworks)
- Detail-oriented, team player with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- knowledge of US and European equity plans
- Professional with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Self-starter; able to work independently
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Certified Equity Designation preferred
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
At CarGurus, we believe a transparent car shopping experience is better for shoppers and sellers alike, and we innovate constantly to deliver on that promise. Today more than 20 Million (and growing) unique monthly visitors use our site and our mobile app to find their next car. With headquarters in Cambridge, MA, CarGurus has that "start-up feel" (we dislike meetings, play lots of foosball, have catered lunches and fun company outings—the list goes on). Unlike many start-ups, however, we have the advantage of being profitable (since 2010!) with sustained revenue growth. CarGurus is an engineering-driven company with a passion for data, and that drives everything from the speed at which we launch new products to the spirit of innovation that drives our company’s culture.
Want to learn more about CarGurus? Visit CarGurus's website.
Jobs You May Like
Legal - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE
Audit Graduate - Tauranga - Feb 2019 Start
KPMG New Zealand, Tauranga
Homepolish, Austin Office, NYC Office, Remote
Senior Financial Analyst
Periscope Data, San Francisco
Accounts Payable Specialist
Rapid7, Boston, MA (Global Headquarters)