Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The CarGurus team is looking for a skilled Senior Jira Administrator with a project management background that will lead & implement strategic roadmap of CarGurus’ project managements platforms! An example of a current JIRA project is the implementation of a process flow to manage our Vendor Evaluation and onboarding process, which will require integrations between JIRA, Monday.com and other SaaS applications. The expectation is that this role could take the lead on the designing and implementation of the required flows and integrations.
What You'll Do:
- Own all administrative functions associated within CarGurus Project Management platforms – initially focused on JIRA and Monday.com
- Drive strategic roadmap for better tool utilization through training, mentoring, and optimization – enabling stakeholders to work with even greater efficiency.
- Deep knowledge of the Jira platform with experience building sophisticated Jira workflows, permission schemes, and screens.
- Deep understanding of the Jira application framework for custom application development as well as experience using the Jira API.
- Build, manage and support on how to use Atlassian REST for users to automate manual processes, implement business processes and extract data for reporting and analytics purposes
- Proactively plan and implement upgrades for the project management platforms.
- Able to create Jira based reports, dashboards and planning views based on different user requirements and provide partners with impactful project metrics and status reports
- Lead system access and permissions configurations to ensure compliance and implement standard methodologies.
- Partner with other groups/business areas to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations. Establish and maintain proactive communication with partners.
- Experience with providing user management, training, and support for JIRA
- Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Ability to solve user and system-level issues and deliver scalable and timely solutions.
- Work with Scrum Master to prioritize for sprints and Jira improvement work.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years demonstrating Project Management and System Admin work. Technical program management experience implementing and operating applications.
- Proven technical expertise integrating platforms like Workday, OKTA, Monday.com, Slack, etc, through a mix of API and integration tools like Boomi, Workato, etc.
- Knowledge of the Atlassian product suite at admin and super-user level
- Knowledge of SAFe, Scrum, Agile and continuous integration and continuous deployment practices
- Familiarity with project management tools like MS Project, Smartsheets, Monday.com etc.
- Detail oriented team player with solid skills developing collaborative relationships
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Atlassian Certified a plus!
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.
At CarGurus, we believe a transparent car shopping experience is better for shoppers and sellers alike, and we innovate constantly to deliver on that promise. Today more than 20 Million (and growing) unique monthly visitors use our site and our mobile app to find their next car. With headquarters in Cambridge, MA, CarGurus has that "start-up feel" (we dislike meetings, play lots of foosball, have catered lunches and fun company outings—the list goes on). Unlike many start-ups, however, we have the advantage of being profitable (since 2010!) with sustained revenue growth. CarGurus is an engineering-driven company with a passion for data, and that drives everything from the speed at which we launch new products to the spirit of innovation that drives our company’s culture.
Want to learn more about CarGurus? Visit CarGurus's website.
File hosting service