Carousell Group is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing classifieds marketplace platforms across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Started in August 2012, Carousell Group began in Singapore and now has a leading presence in eight markets under the brands Carousell, Mudah.my, Cho Tot and OneKyat, serving tens of millions of monthly active users. Carousell Group is backed by leading investors including Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver and Sequoia Capital India.
Carousell Group’s engineering team is seeking an a application Security Engineer join our Chot Tot team.
- Perform architecture reviews to steer projects in the right direction early, participate in security code reviews, and perform penetration testing against products prior to shipping.
- Develop secure coding practices and train engineering teams.
- Develop, document, and maintain security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes.
- Expertise finding and fixing common security vulnerabilities (e.g., OWASP Top 10)
- Perform technical security assessments on our web applications, native clients, internal services
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in CyberSecurity, preferred to be in Software/E-commerce companies
- Hands-on experience in implementing and operating modern SDLC stack tooling (SAST/SCA/DAST/IAST).
- Programming skills in at least one: Go, Java, Python, NodeJS, etc.
Preferred qualifications (a plus)
- Production experience in security testing of web applications and native apps
- Strong understanding of web application architecture and design principles
- Background in software engineering in a collaborative and dynamic environment
Note: Only shortlisted will be notified.
Agencies: Please do not call or email any employee of Carousell Group outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, to the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property/ownership of Carousell Group and, in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Carousell is a mobile classifieds marketplace that makes selling as easy as taking a photo, buying as simple as chatting. Launched in August 2012 by the 3 co-founders Quek Siu Rui, Marcus Tan, and Lucas Ngoo, Carousell began in Singapore and has spread to 19 cities around the world. With over 65 million listings, we are one of the world’s largest and fastest growing marketplaces. Carousell has been ranked as the top Lifestyle and Shopping app in Singapore, Taiwan, and Hong Kong, and is backed by leading international Venture Capitalists Sequoia India, Rakuten Ventures, 500 Startups, Golden Gate Ventures, and QuestVC.
Want to learn more about Carousell? Visit Carousell's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.