Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, NY
Creative, technology, and distribution under one roof
Carrot Creative is on the hunt for a Creative Director with an experienced track record in the digital/social environment. We are looking for some who is hungry, and ready for a career making moment. You should be ready to get into the trenches with your team.
What to expect:
- Your job will be to shepherd your team from discovery all the way through delivery. You’ll partner with Strategy to light the path. You’ll partner with Production to manage the making. But most importantly, you’ll connect the dots between Art, Copy, Design, Tech and UX so they can create great work for great brands.
- You must be able to manage and inspire a team of young creatives and know how to get things done fast, whether it’s a launch campaign or a website reskin.
- You will be called upon to represent Creative in client facing situations. Storytelling abilities are essential, especially when it comes to constructing big idea presentations and selling them through.
- You are comfortable directing both art and copy without the support of a craft partner.
- You do not get bogged down in assumptions about the way process should be. Big agency experience is not a plus.
- You can convey expertise and authority around the brand's young hungry consumer.
- You are easily able to collaborate with Strategy, Account and Engagement without being territorial but without compromising a clear creative vision.
- Last, but not least, you are persuasive in the room.
A great candidate is a thought leader with an open mind, able to grasp the intricacies of a client’s business landscape as well as understanding our role and opportunity as an agency. You are as adept at traditional storytelling as you are at concepting innovative tactics that people can talk about. You understand new platforms and know what it means to be first to market.
Most importantly of all, you are funny.
- 6-10 years agency experience as a creative, specifically with a digital and social focus
- Strong knowledge of digital production
- Extensive experience working on heavy social content, and content for the web
- Able to craft a strong presentation in any medium (including Keynote/Powerpoint and non traditional means)
- Emotionally intelligent with a deep interest in managing other creatives.
- Experience in leadership and in inspiring others
- Food category experience is a plus
About Carrot Creative
We ideate, design and build digital adventures for some of the world's most innovative brands (like American Express, Cartoon Network, Clinique, Ferrari, and The Yankees) from our headquarters in DUMBO (Brooklyn, NY). Our technical prowess has secured us strategic partnerships with some of the leading social networks including Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
Want to learn more about Carrot Creative? Visit https://carrot.is/
Jobs You May Like
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Director, Content Development
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Visual Communications Manager, Originals Publicity
Netflix, New York, New York
Senior Manager Partner Marketing - CEE
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
PR Specialist, Corporate