Director, Client Services
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, New York
Creative, technology, and distribution under one roof
The Director, Client Services is a critical member of our leadership team here at Carrot Creative. The ideal candidate has experience building and leading a first-in-class client services team, particularly within a digital agency environment. You also are well established within building and maintaining client relationships, and are ready to contribute to a growing agency as a valued thought leader within the organization.
You are adept at leading, are solutions oriented, flexible, and can work collaboratively and effectively across departments from creative and technology to media and strategy. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
- Lead & mentor the client services team as they look to push the boundaries of creative deliverables and further drive their success
- Establish and maintain relationships with our key clients and accounts
- Lead a variety of integrated work streams while helping to position the brand as a leader in the digital and social space
- Position the department to properly partner with analytics, strategy and creative to create ideas which feel fresh and original
- Develop strong internal relationships across the agency
- Effectively monitor all phases of active campaigns, while managing expectations throughout and troubleshooting to provide solutions and support as needed
- Continue to develop our service offerings to drive new and renewal revenue, and differentiate our offerings in a very competitive marketplace
- Offer our clients and our sales teams first class experience as they adopt our industry leading audience drive digital ad targeting solutions
- At least 10 years leading client relationships, primarily within a digitally centric agency environment
- At least 3 years leading a successful client services team
- A keen eye for developing large-scale marketing programs in a consumer first world, primarily within digital and socially led campaigns
- Ability to be a strong leader within the organization
- Heavy amount of experience working with high-touch clients and managing partnerships
- Ability to collaborate with creative and strategy department heads to develop cutting edge creative work, and continue to enforce a cooperative working environment
- Maintain high standards and always keeping up to date within latest industry trends
- Proven track record owning relationships, both internal and external, with excellent communication skills
- A proactive and thought-leader mentality
- The motivation and drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proven self-starter who can work independently as well as within the team setting
- Strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment -- you’ve got the hustle, team, adventure needed to lead our client services department!
About Carrot Creative
We ideate, design and build digital adventures for some of the world's most innovative brands (like American Express, Cartoon Network, Clinique, Ferrari, and The Yankees) from our headquarters in DUMBO (Brooklyn, NY). Our technical prowess has secured us strategic partnerships with some of the leading social networks including Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
Want to learn more about Carrot Creative? Visit Carrot Creative's website.
Jobs You May Like
Green Bits, HQ - San Jose
Accounting Manager, Property and Projects
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Privacy and Transactions In House Counsel
Zuora, San Mateo
SIRA – Infrastructure and Real Assets Vice President – Asset Management
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA