Carrot Creative, Carrot Brooklyn, NY
Creative, technology, and distribution under one roof
Who We Are:
Carrot has a strong interdisciplinary tech team and you’ll be joining us to help collaborate on and shape the award winning work we produce. As one of the core pillars that the company was founded on, our team is always striving to create digital experiences that wow our clients. From experiential to full mobile platforms, our tech team does it all. Members of our team are T-shaped individuals, being generalists who know a little about a lot as well as being an expert in one specific realm of technology. We’re huge supporters learning and open source and make it a priority for all of our developers to have work time to take on personal projects that interest them. If you’re looking to grow your skills and works on projects that matter, Carrot Creative is the right place for you!
To learn more about the Tech Team, visit our Github!
Who Carrot Is Looking For:
Carrot is looking for a quality assurance analyst who can work out of our amazing Dumbo office with sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline. This is an opportunity to work on an amazing team that will help you hone your skills as a QA Analyst while developing new ones! It will give you the experience that comes from working in a collaborative environment built for sharing ideas and building relationships. As part of the QA team, you'll be joining forces with a talented and knowledgeable development team as well as other departments in the company!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Creating, updating, and executing project specific test scripts
- Reviewing project documentation for mobile and web to validate requirements, client specifications, expected functionality, performance, and usability
- Being a go-to resource for the best testing practices and methodologies
- Executing front-end functionality testing across a multitude of mobile devices and web browsers (as set in the project scope)
- Validating that user and client expectations are achieved during the testing process
- Finding, troubleshooting, and investigating bugs and logging them using GitHub, ZenHub, or a similar bug tracker
- Working with multiple departments to ensure milestones are hit and deadlines are met
What We’ll Be Looking For:
- 3 years of QA experience, preferably within an agency
- Familiarity with quality assurance principles, integration testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, and web-based tools
- Strong knowledge of software development and issue lifecycle processes
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Work well under pressure and tense situations
- Be a team player and work well with a group
- Strong attention to detail and process
What Would Set You Apart:
- Familiarity with Selenium or any other automation tools
- Strong mobile and app testing background
About Carrot Creative
We ideate, design and build digital adventures for some of the world's most innovative brands (like American Express, Cartoon Network, Clinique, Ferrari, and The Yankees) from our headquarters in DUMBO (Brooklyn, NY). Our technical prowess has secured us strategic partnerships with some of the leading social networks including Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn and Snapchat.