Director, New Business
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, New York
Creative, technology, and distribution under one roof
Carrot Creative, the Vice digital agency, is looking for an experienced executive to take over the responsibility for new business development initiatives. This role will collaborate with Carrot leadership to develop and execute a new business strategy, identify opportunities, prospect, and initiate and maintain new partnerships. We will ultimately look to you to provide thought-leadership to key clients and stakeholders, while spearheading all new business efforts. If you’re a seasoned new business executive within the digital agency marketplace, keep reading…
- Develop Carrot Creative’s overall new business strategy, along with further developing and expanding upon the full suite of Carrot’s services and offerings as an agency.
- Work alongside the CEO and President to target brands, clients, and highlighting Carrot’s services to prospect and win new business.
- Develop a deep understanding of Carrot Creative’s capabilities, the state of our industry, and how to position us to win and succeed amongst our competitors.
- Maintain a strong focus on noticing gaps in the marketplace, and where Carrot can fill them to seize new opportunities.
- Proactively target and develop relationships with key industry prospects – you come to the table with a strong rolodex and are ready to hit the ground running with it.
- Solicit, receive, and answer large complicated RFIs & RFPs.
- Work the agency new business RFP circuits.
- Manage the new business process from start to finish; from RFI/RFP to building pitch teams to presentation.
- Manage and create all sales documentation, capabilities decks, pitch templates, proposals, and all related messaging.
- Identify opportunities during related industry events to connect people, opportunities, and key stakeholders at Carrot Creative, and the larger VICE network.
- Establish and manage the relationship with relevant management consulting firms (MediaLink, AAR partners, and so forth)
- Identify and communicative innovative opportunities and trends to key Carrot Creative management.
- At least 8+ years of experience in a similar role, within a forward-thinking and high growth digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, computer science, economics or similar topic.
- Experience leading, and winning, new business pitches: with specific experience receiving & answering large and complicated RFI’s/RFP’s
- Thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- You are a hungry, self-starter, and naturally ambitious individual. You have a rolodex and you aren’t afraid to use it.
- Ability to maintain organized and collaborative within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can write a pitch deck in your sleep.
About Carrot Creative
We ideate, design and build digital adventures for some of the world's most innovative brands (like American Express, Cartoon Network, Clinique, Ferrari, and The Yankees) from our headquarters in DUMBO (Brooklyn, NY). Our technical prowess has secured us strategic partnerships with some of the leading social networks including Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
Want to learn more about Carrot Creative? Visit https://carrot.is/
Jobs You May Like
Partner Portfolio Manager
Okta, Washington, DC
Associate Director of Client Strategy
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - NYC
EMEA Director - Partner Acquisition & Development
Twitch, London, UK
Sourcing & Buying Manager - Makeup, Birchbox UK
Director, Corporate Development
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Head of Soccer, Business Development
Time Inc., New York, NY