Senior UX Designer
Carrot Creative, Carrot Brooklyn, NY
Creative, technology, and distribution under one roof
Carrot Creative is currently seeking a Senior User Experience Designer who will report to the UX Group Manager. In this role, you'll be expected to execute while demonstrating a keen understanding of HCI principals and heuristics. You will be expected to present and sell work to clients with an aptitude and assertiveness that earns their trust.
Communicating user experience design decisions often requires more at an agency than it would at a vertical organization. It's often critical that the designer can bring interactions to life with animation or prototyping as a means to sell the work. Specialization in this area is preferred.
What we are looking for:
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively.
- Someone who obsesses over the details, however small.
- Someone who works backwards on a problem before moving forward towards a solution.
- Someone with a deep appreciation for research, user interviews, and user testing.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Omnigraffle or similar wireframe and spec creation tools.
- Familiarity working with responsive websites / mobile web applications and native mobile applications.
- Strong and persuasive presentation skills that inspire a room.
- Confident when presenting ideas to clients and internal product teams
- Interest in working with analytics and strategy teams to create data-driven decisions
- Experience with user testing a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a user experience design role.
About Carrot Creative
We ideate, design and build digital adventures for some of the world's most innovative brands (like American Express, Cartoon Network, Clinique, Ferrari, and The Yankees) from our headquarters in DUMBO (Brooklyn, NY). Our technical prowess has secured us strategic partnerships with some of the leading social networks including Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
Want to learn more about Carrot Creative? Visit Carrot Creative's website.
Jobs You May Like
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Product Designer (UX/UI)
The Players' Tribune, New York, NY
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Senior Product Designer, Music
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
UX - Front End Developer / Assistant
OfferPad, Gilbert, AZ