Senior Digital Producer
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, New York
Creative, technology, and distribution under one roof
Senior Producers at Carrot are the lead on all encompassing project elements and phases from project inception to completion. They think two steps ahead, know every detail of any given project they manage, and keep calm under pressure. Our Sr. Producers are expert creative problem solvers, who strive to find solutions, all while managing both the internal and client teams. While aware they’re one of the most essential roles to the agency, they’re humble, and focus on getting things done on time and within budget.
- Responsible for projects throughout all stages; pitch, budgeting / scoping, execution, launch, retrospective
- Craft relevant documentation: proposals, scopes of work, production schedules, budgets, etc.
- Responsible for timeline creation and management
- Cross-functional team lead; provides oversight and support on all Client deliverables
- Coordinate with strategists, designers, creative, tech, studio, account and executive management
- Participate in/schedule brainstorms in an efficient manner
- Assist the creative teams from concepting ideas, development and execution
- Provide digital production oversight for all stages of technical builds, including UX/design, development, user acceptance testing, editorial/functional quality assurance, and deployment to live environments
- Provide content production oversight (video, photo, multimedia) along with studio team for all stages of content development from creative concepting, planning, pre-pro, production and post production
- Manages and understands multiple aspects of production from digital, experiential, content (still & motion), print.
- Provides input on vendor selection process
- Understand the importance of communication, collaboration, and managing different personalities
- Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions to the client and internal team
- At least 5 years integrated experience (interactive/digital, content production, OOH, TVC)
- Managed multiple budgets over $1MM with interdisciplinary teams up to 15 people large
- Proficiency in project management tools (Basecamp, Omniplan, MS project, Smartsheet,etc.)
- Experience developing Statements of Work, establishing budgets, staff plans and timelines
- Experience managing clients (external and internal) on project scope and delivery
- Managed Mid-Level and Associate Producers; can act as mentor and train team members on process
- Comfortable being Client facing and presenting work
- Strong problem solving skills & intuitive
- Solution oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing environments
- Ambitious and a self-starter
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, and can establish trust with their teams
- Organized and will geek out over process and improving process
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Carrot Creative
We ideate, design and build digital adventures for some of the world's most innovative brands (like American Express, Cartoon Network, Clinique, Ferrari, and The Yankees) from our headquarters in DUMBO (Brooklyn, NY). Our technical prowess has secured us strategic partnerships with some of the leading social networks including Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
Want to learn more about Carrot Creative? Visit Carrot Creative's website.
Jobs You May Like
Call9, Brooklyn, NY
Specialist, Program Partner Operations
Collective Health, San Francisco
Analyst, Supply Chain Analytics
HelloFresh, New York, New York
Talent Partner, Toronto
Element AI, Toronto
PRN (Medical Assistant)
Manager / Senior Manager, Operations + Strategy
SquareTrade, San Francisco