Carrot Creative, Los Angeles, CA
Creative, technology, and distribution under one roof
At its core, the Project Management role at Carrot creative acts as the glue that helps keep projects — and people — together. They are responsible for planning, organizing, managing and executing projects from beginning to end. The ideal candidate for this role must be solution oriented and build and maintain a successful and effective program of work.
This requires a demonstrated mix of balancing scope, time, cost, risk and quality while maintaining a positive “can do” attitude that promotes a high performance team and supports account management in nurturing client relationships and growing annual budgets. This also requires recognizing situations that need more direct oversight, and working closely with the client and internal production teams to quickly execute time-sensitive requests.
- Oversee the development and tracking of integrated project plans. Adapt and apply the delivery approach to meet project objectives and client business drivers. Establish and maintain project communications.
- Oversee project estimations and the development of project deliverables.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope throughout the project lifecycle. Identify and manages project issues and resolutions to account team members and in some cases directly to clients.
- Partner with others to lead teams of 7-12 individuals. Assist to build and structure project teams to ensure maximum performance. Provide purpose, direction, and motivation to team. Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria.
- Act as day-to-day project contact internal teams through clear task lists, status reports and meeting notes.
- Bachelor's degree in advertising or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an agency or relevant industry with previous relevant Project Management experience.
- Experience developing Statements of Work, establishing budgets and timeline creation.
- Previous experience being client-facing, managing clients (external and internal) on project scope and delivery.
- Proficiency in project management tools (Basecamp, Smartsheet, Omniplan, MS project, etc.)
- Must have excellent relationship building skills and strong problem solving skills.
- The ability to quickly react and adapt to changing environments.
- Must exhibit strong leadership and team management skills.
- Strong drive and desire to learn.
About Carrot Creative
We ideate, design and build digital adventures for some of the world's most innovative brands (like American Express, Cartoon Network, Clinique, Ferrari, and The Yankees) from our headquarters in DUMBO (Brooklyn, NY). Our technical prowess has secured us strategic partnerships with some of the leading social networks including Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
Want to learn more about Carrot Creative? Visit Carrot Creative's website.
Jobs You May Like
Integrated Marketing Consultant
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Head of Organizer Success
Meetup, New York
Account Executive | Experiential
The Marketing Arm, Dallas
Special Events Intern
POPSUGAR, New York
Head of Corporate Affairs, Italy
Director of Product Marketing
Animoto, New York, New York