Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, New York
Creative, technology, and distribution under one roof
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Recruiter to join the team. As a member of the larger HR group working across both Carrot Creative and Virtue Worldwide, we are a collaborative, fast paced and innovative environment. We are seeking a talent acquisition professional who will embody these attributes to help support and grow these businesses.
You will be challenged in attracting candidates for all levels, and all departments. As an ambassador of these agencies, you will ensure all candidates have a world-class experience with us. Stories will be shared between you and your candidates. They will want to know about you, about the businesses you support, and why we are an incredible place to work. In turn, you will uncover what makes up their DNA in terms of capability, motivation, and passion. You will navigate candidates throughout the stages of the selection process. Full life-cycle recruiting excites, motivates, and propels you to manage your own clients needs to build the company.
- Works closely with hiring managers & department heads to develop and oversee recruiting strategy for open positions, particularly mid-senior level roles
- Manages full life-cycle recruiting from opening of a new job to offer negotiations
- Maintains a pulse on the industry and the top talent to be sourced, has developed a wide network of connections
- Manage the sourcing & qualification of talent in the marketplace for experienced level hires
- Develops robust pipelines of candidates by forming talent communities within our and managing communications within them
- Utilizes advanced recruitment sourcing techniques to tap into talent pools
- Leverages the use of all direct recruitment channels, including internal and external job resources and all potential candidate touch points such as social media, employee referral programs, blog, contact lists, lead generation sources, alumni networks, professional associations, conferences and events
- Phone screens and qualifies potential candidates based on the goals and needs of the business and departments
- Represents the talent acquisition team positively and strategically in relationships and communication with candidates, HR partners and other talent acquisition team members within the organization
- Understands the ‘client’ and their needs to the fullest extent within recruiting
- Up to 7 yrs experience within full life-cycle recruiting
- Ability to negotiate offers, identify top talent, and enforce a recruiting process from start to finish
- Understands the industry the company is competing within, and where to find talent
- Ability to build rapport with Hiring Managers and develop relationship as trusted recruitment advisor
- Understanding of legal compliance and related HR laws as it pertains to hiring
- Capable of managing expectations and building relationships across all levels within the company - from entry level to C-suite and executive
About Carrot Creative
We ideate, design and build digital adventures for some of the world's most innovative brands (like American Express, Cartoon Network, Clinique, Ferrari, and The Yankees) from our headquarters in DUMBO (Brooklyn, NY). Our technical prowess has secured us strategic partnerships with some of the leading social networks including Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
Want to learn more about Carrot Creative? Visit Carrot Creative's website.
Jobs You May Like
Soylent, Los Angeles
People and Culture Manager
Kobalt Music Group, London
Associate Teacher (2018-2019)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools
Learning and Development Lead (L&D)
AP English Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit K2 (El Cerrito)