Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking to add Analysts to our Data and Analytics team. The Analyst will touch all aspects of the organization including operations, product, customer experience, wholesale and engineering to provide actionable data-driven insights and define the company’s analytics strategy. Information drives Casper’s decision-making process, and we need curious analysts to support that.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
You have the analytical firepower to take advantage of rich data and answer important questions. Responsibilities includes:
- Analyze and collaborate cross-functionally to optimize sales across customer experience, wholesale and retail providing research and recommendations to key decision-makers.
- Develop reports to help operators stay nimble and make strategy recommendations to inform major product and operational decisions.
- Work with analytics leads and cross-functional teams to champion a hypothesis-driven culture that rapidly tests, measures and iterates. This might include testing customer feedback channels, product design changes and visual merchandising setups.
- Contribute to the analytics toolkit through iterating on analysis methodology and acting cross functionally to generalize frameworks
- Create output that tells the story behind the data to non-technical team members so they can execute more effectively.
Our dream candidate is...
- 1-3 years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist or Management Consultant, preferably at an e-commerce brand with a high volume of complex data
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and expert in Excel
- Experience with visualization (e.g. Looker, Tableau) and scripting languages (e.g. Python, R)
- Working knowledge of statistics a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Flexible, adaptable, able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit https://casper.com/
Jobs You May Like
Data Scientist, Business Intelligence Services
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Data Analyst, Personalization
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Sr. Data Scientist - Relevance Platform
thredUP, San Francisco, CA
Studio Creative Analyst
Time Inc., London
Data Scientist, New Grad 2018 - Algorithms
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
Red Ventures, South Charlotte