Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking to add an Analyst to our Data and Analytics team. The Analyst will touch all aspects of the organization including marketing, digital product, and engineering to provide actionable, data-driven insights and define the company’s analytics strategy. We are a data-driven company, so there will be no shortage of interesting questions to answer!
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life! We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Work with analytics leads and cross-functional teams to champion a testing culture that rapidly tests, measures and iterates. This includes designing and helping execute A/B and multivariate testings for site design and marketing campaigns.
- Build statistical models and collaborate with acquisition marketing team to measure and optimize channel performances. Optimize and scale retention channels to drive customer engagement and lifetime value through advanced measurement and customer path analysis.
- Develop KPI reports and make strategy recommendations to inform major product and marketing decisions.
- Contribute to the analytics toolkit through iterating on analysis methodology and acting cross-functionally to generalize frameworks.
- Create output that tells the story behind the data to non-technical team members so they can execute more effectively.
Our dream candidate is...
- Experienced as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist or Management Consultant, preferably at an e-commerce brand with a high volume of complex data (1-3 years preferred)
- Able to write complex SQL queries and expert in Excel
- Experienced with visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) and scripting languages (e.g. Python, R)
- Has a strong understanding of digital/offline acquisition channels and website optimization
- Familiar with marketing attribution platforms, site analytics tools, and A/B testing tools
- Experienced applying statistics and machine learning research and techniques to real-world data
- A highly motivated self-starter; flexible, adaptable, and able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit https://casper.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Machine Learning Scientist, Operations Research
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Director of Analytics: Marketing & Sales
Oscar, New York
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Assay Development Scientist
The Sourcery, Ascus Biosciences
Senior Data Analyst
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Part Time Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, Los Angeles