Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for a member in our Operations Team for our EU headquarters in Berlin. As our Operations Manager - Warehousing (m/f) you will build and grow efficient and effective processes to ensure fulfillment of orders in Europe. You will establish and manage relationships with our service partners providers.
In addition, you will be the driving force designing and implementing processes, and executing day to day logistics responsibilities.
This will be a great opportunity to shape the operations of Casper EU and personal growth as we scale our business internationally.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Manage and oversee all warehouse operations (several locations across EU)
- Ensure superior customer experience from processing orders to shipping in time and in high quality from warehouse
- Proactively coordinate and troubleshoot with third parties
- Manage relations/interface with third parties
- Develop new and creative solutions and optimize processes
- Manage warehouse returns processes
- Lead special topics such as fulfillment for partners or customers
- Define and manage main goals/KPIs and react promptly to deviations and problems
- Coordinate cross-functional topics and manage TECH-OPS and CX-OPS interfaces
- Work closely with our Supply Chain, Logistics, Tech and CX teams
- Drive performance with data, report relevant metrics to the leadership team to continuously improve operations
Our dream candidate...
- Has minimum of 3-5 years experience in operations/warehousing/logistics, preferably in an innovative, industry leading e-commerce organization
- People management and leadership experience is a plus
- Has Bachelor’s degree with focus on logistics/operations management, plus: Master/MBA
- Has strong experience in relationship management with 3rd party service providers
- Is willing and passionate to grow and develop within a team
- Is highly motivated/committed and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Is a strong analytical mind and strategic thinker, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Is reliable and able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Has strong problem-solving skills with hands on mentality who understands how to work with all types of personalities
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has native fluency in German and English, other European language is a big plus
- Has knowledge of MS Office tools
- Loves Sleep!
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit https://casper.com/
Jobs You May Like
Finance and Accounting Manager
Lalamove, Bangkok, Thailand
Medical Director, Individual and Family Plans
Bright Health, Denver, Colorado
Client Success Consultant - Enterprise
Qualtrics , Provo
Construction Project Manager
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Family Practice Physician (Part-time)
OurHealth, Merrillville, IN
Director, Customer Success
Ematic Solutions, Hong Kong