LOOKING FOR A JOB TO GET YOU OUT OF BED?
As part of our Retail team, you will represent the Casper brand by providing best-in-class service to all of our guests. We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, and hospitality-driven. This space (and you!) will help carve the path for Casper’s offline footprint. The pop-up will be piloting new products and concepts from our research and design team. Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home and discover the wonders of a good night’s sleep.
This is a part-time, hourly role based in our pop-up. You must be available to work at minimum of 20 hours per week with weekend availability. This role is approximately 6 months in duration with the potential to extend.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
WHEN YOU’RE NOT CATCHING ZZZ’S, THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO...
- Provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors
- Help Casper maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting guest contact information and inviting individuals to trial our products
- Maintain the highest level of product knowledge and expertise
- Maintain the visual integrity of the space
- Complete sales
- Process and receive inventory replenishments
- Work with community partners to implement events and programs in the pop-up
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, and product in order to constantly improve the customer experience
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE IS…
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people
- Effective and expedient problem-solver with a meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for Casper's core mission and values
- Positive attitude and feels there is no task too small
- Self-starter; entrepreneurial disposition
- Eager to be at the frontline of a fast-paced and growing brand
- Must understand and appreciate experiential retail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and be on your feet all day
- Mac and Google suite proficiency is a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested in applying? This unique job application experience, known as a TalentPitch, is broken down into four components which are listed below. Keep in mind that after completing a step you will not be able to go back or edit your answers. The entire experience should take about 30 to 45 minutes. We recommend finding a quiet, comfortable spot to complete the TalentPitch.
We hope you enjoy this experience. We really appreciate the time you're investing.
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.