Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We are searching for a dynamic and energetic Employee Experience Assistant in San Francisco! This person will work closely with our Employee Experience Coordinator to assist in day-today operations including facility management, shipping & receiving, and event coordination for our beautiful San Francisco location. We are searching for someone who is a strong multi-tasker, passionate about wellness, and loves people (and dogs)!
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Manage the reception desk and visitor log-in
- Oversee the shipping of all outgoing mail, both domestic and international, and receiving of packages from multiple vendors
- Responsible for managing bi-weekly team lunch catering and for the organization, stocking, and maintenance of our pantries
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and organization throughout the studio and offices and supports activities hosted in our public facing space
- Assist in the coordination of events, happy hours, office offsites, lunch and learns, and other cultural programming
- Work closely and correspond with vendors to ensure accurate payment and delivery schedules
Our dream candidate is...
- Experienced in a similar role at a startup, or any kind of customer service industry
- A team player in a roll up your sleeves, hands on role where no task is too large or small
- Effective and expedient problem-solver with a meticulous attention to detail
- Loves multitasking, prioritizing requests, and has a can do attitude in a fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable with occasional heavy lifting and with being part of the Emergency Action Team
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you have some savings for later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit https://casper.com/
Jobs You May Like
Peloton, Beltsville, MD
Customer Service Team Manager
Media Operations Manager
Golden State Warriors, Warriors Executive Office
Community Associate - New Jersey (Contract)
Lyft, Hoboken, NJ
Workplace Operations Intern
Slack, San Francisco
Customer Success Representative
Contently, London, UK