Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We are looking for a IT Manager to contribute to the build-out of Casper’s retail presence. You’ll be working closely with our Senior IT Manager to provide remote and on-site support as needed to Casper staff at each of our retail locations. In addition to retail, you will work with corporate IT to complete large scale projects and initiatives that will have an impact across the entire company.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Work with both internal and external teams to coordinate site rollouts
- Handle intake and deployment of equipment for retail locations (ie: network, etc.) and our retail teams
- Work with remote retail staff to troubleshoot IT-related issues
- Collaborate with corporate IT staff on projects and initiatives
Our dream candidate is...
- Fluent with the following technologies: JAMF/Airwatch, G Suite, Meraki, SAML/SSO
- Has 3+ years experience managing IT teams
- Can communicate effectively to both tech and non-tech groups
- Has exemplified strong troubleshooting skills
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you have some savings for later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit https://casper.com/
Jobs You May Like
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
HW Systems Prototyping Intern
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Hortonworks, Boston, MA
Principal Technical Consultant (Practitioner, Architecture, Technical Leadership)
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Slack, San Francisco