Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are currently looking for a senior Copywriter (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin. This person will lead and own the reflection of Casper's tone of voice in the DACH region across all channels, including email, digital display, web, and packaging. Our ideal candidate is passionate about copywriting, love puns, and spin up zingers on the fly.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Transcreate the essence of Casper’s US creative for the DACH market
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for all aspects of our marketing portfolio (out-of-home, video, social and more)
- Write strategically, providing a range of options for testing themes and positioning
- Manage and develop our copywriting function for the DACH market
- Collaborate closely with the creative, marketing and communications team leads to maintain consistent brand messaging, voice, and tone across all channels and products
- Provide local insights and copy suitable for the German, Austrian and Swiss market
- Further develop and strengthen the voice of Casper DACH
- Provide long and short form copy for full funnel campaigns on all channels – think Print, Web, TV, Digital Advertising, Partnerships, Content Distribution, Social Media
Our dream candidate...
- Has 3-4 years of copywriting experience (and a diverse writing portfolio to prove it)
- Has native fluency in German and excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Has a wild imagination, a witty writing style, and an editor’s eye
- Has a strong pulse of the nuances and eccentricities of the DACH market
- Thrives in a dynamic environment where many projects run simultaneously and deadlines are tight
- Is capable of working well independently and as part of a team
- Loves sleep!
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Catered lunches twice a week to catch up with your teammates
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit Casper's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior UX Designer
Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Paytm Labs, Noida, Bangalore
Director of Product Design
Addepar, New York, NY
Service & Interaction Design Lead – Fjord
Accenture, Quebec - Montreal, Canada
3D Artist (Generalist)
Vertebrae Inc, Santa Monica
Industrial Design Director - Fjord
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA