Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We are looking for a Product Strategist who will help the product team explore and better understand the data behind the product. This will include in-season analysis of the business, and market research, and the opportunity to build business cases as we grow existing products and launch new product category.
This person will collaborate cross-functionally, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once, effective at working with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external), extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, proactive, and accountable.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Explore data to find actionable insights and make recommendations to drive improvements to existing features. Inform the product roadmap in collaboration with Product Managers
- Partner closely with product management team to understand intent and strategy for products; collaborate with merchandise planning, engineering, and business intelligence to understand data and business analysis.
- Regularly communicate state of the business with all key stakeholders including the product and commercial teams and company leadership
Our dream candidate is...
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as either as an analyst/associate in management consulting, retail strategy or a similar role at a digitally native company like Casper.
- Must possess excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills and ability to understand key drivers of the business.
- Must have strong Excel, Powerpoint and Keynote skills.
- Exhibit intellectual curiosity and an ability to synthesize large amounts of data to create actionable product insights and executive presentations
- Solid communication and data storytelling skills
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you have some savings for later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit Casper's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Editor - Cameras and Photography
Time Inc., London, United Kingdom
Product Design Intern
Data Scientist, Product Analytics
GoodRx, Santa Monica
Senior Product Manager
Qualtrics , Provo
Sales Executive - DECANTER
Time Inc., London, United Kingdom