Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a Director of Offline Marketing to join our Acquisition Marketing Team. This person will own end-to-end strategy and implementation of cutting-edge marketing campaigns across TV, radio, podcasts, direct mail, print and outdoor. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in managing traditional media programs and in-depth knowledge of advertising technology, demonstrated ability to build partnerships both inside and outside an organization, and an innate passion for breaking new ground. The leader in this role will identify new partnerships, innovative technology, and product opportunities, evaluate the resources needed to implement, assess feasibility, drive concept development, supervise implementation, and manage program testing - with the ultimate goal of establishing new, scalable marketing channels for customer acquisition.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Manage and mentor a team of experienced marketing managers to help meet acquisition objectives and move their careers to the next level.
- Drive offline channel performance to meet new customer and revenue targets, and perform weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis across channels.
- Partner with Casper’s marketing analytics team to find new ways to attribute offline marketing channels, including (but not limited to) regression, media mix models, matchbacks, promo codes, vanity URLs and local market uplift.
- Develop a strong and collaborative relationship with Casper’s creative team.
- Work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing to budget across the portfolio, with an understanding and sensitivity of cross-channel impacts and interactions.
- Foster a culture of continuous optimization by developing and implementing a framework for iterative testing.
- Develop and maintain strong vendor relationships, troubleshooting issues and ensuring strong brand positioning.
- Consult with internal leadership in order to prioritize and optimize high impact opportunities.
Our dream candidate is...
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience in performance marketing, ideally in an e-commerce company or startup environment.
- Expert-level in any/all of the following: TV, radio, podcasts, direct mail, print. Bonus points for marketers with strong digital marketing experience as well.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and hit fixed goals.
- A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset.
- Indisputable track record of growing and scaling innovative businesses or functions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- High degree of creativity and ability to tell stories.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects/priorities
- Highly proficient in Excel and third-party analytics platforms.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit Casper's website.
Jobs You May Like
Web Developer Manager (React, Redux)
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Product Marketing Manager, Strategic Alliances
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Eventbrite, Melbourne, Australia
Public Relations and Social Media Internship
ZeroCater, San Francisco, CA
Intent Media, New York City