Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking to add a Senior Analyst to our Data and Analytics team. The Senior Analyst will touch all aspects of the organization to provide actionable, data-driven insights. Specifically, the Senior Analyst will work closely with our Marketing teams to define our customer acquisition and retention strategy. We are a data-driven company, so there will be no shortage of interesting questions to answer!
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life! We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Work with analytics leads to build out our marketing attribution capability, with a strong focus on building a best in class multi-touch attribution model
- Lead the effort to build and own the marketing media planning process, drive marketing strategy and budget allocation through complex statistical modeling and analysis
- Optimize and scale Casper’s digital and offline channels (Social, Search, Video, OOH etc), and create models to uncover opportunities to improve customer acquisition efficiency
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help develop and execute retention and loyalty strategies.
- Carry out customer path analysis and predictive modeling to understand customer segmentation and lifetime value
- Measure the performance of marketing campaigns, develop KPI reports that tell the story behind the data to non-technical team members and drive key marketing, digital product, and business decisions
Our dream candidate is...
- Experienced as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist, preferably at an e-commerce brand with a high volume of complex data for 3-5 years
- Well versed in multi-touch attribution methodologies and platforms and familiar with offline/digital acquisition channels
- Experienced with managing marketing budget allocation across multiple channels. Marketing mix modeling experience a plus
- Able to write complex SQL queries and expert in Excel. Fluent in Python or R is preferred. Solid understanding of open source data mining/data visualization software packages (e.g. pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib) a plus
- Experienced with applying statistics and machine learning research and techniques to real-world data
- A strong communicator and a highly motivated self-starter. Flexible, adaptable, and able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.