Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We are looking for a motivated Senior Recruiter who will play a key role in the growth of the Merchandising, Marketing, Data Science & Marketing Analytics and Operations teams at Casper. This person will partner closely with CMO, SVP Marketing Analytics & Data Science, SVP Operations and hiring managers to strategically identify, recruit and retain the best talent. You will have a true passion for people and culture, driven to develop yourself and those around you, and, of course, you should love sleep!
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Manage and own hiring for our Marketing, including Analytics & Data Science, Operations and Merchandising departments. Advise and work with the CMO, SVP’s and hiring managers on all talent related activities on their relevant teams
- Provide an extremely positive, high touch experience for all candidates who enter the Casper interview process, acting as an ambassador for Casper’s Talent Acquisition Strategy. Educate business partners on Talent Acquisition best practices.
- Own full recruiting life cycle, from sourcing to close and onboarding
- Source both active and passive candidates through employee referral program, social media sites, networking events, and in depth market research
- Collaborate with People Coordinators on scheduling candidates and debriefs
- Identify new and creative ways to build the Casper employment brand across the US
- Maintain and optimize our ATS (Greenhouse), and use data to drive hiring decisions
Our dream candidate is...
- 5-8 years of experience in full cycle recruiting. At least two years of in-house experience required, ideally in a mid-size company.
- Established network connections as well as intimate market knowledge within the marketing, data and merchandising worlds
- Experience sourcing candidates via Linkedin Recruiter, Indeed, networking events, and other creative tools/platforms
- Experience recruiting top tier talent, ranging from entry-level to senior level hires across multiple functions
- Highly results-driven individual with a strong prioritization skills, and creative problem-solver
- Flexibility to work across multiple functions and disciplines. You should be able to pivot and re-prioritize at a moment's notice
- Knowledge of Greenhouse or similar ATS's preferred
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you have some savings for later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit Casper's website.
Jobs You May Like
Las Vegas: Office Manager and HR Generalist
Monzo, Las Vegas
Head of People Experience
Kraken Exchange, Boston
People Team Manager, UK and International
Peloton, London, UK
Email Aptitude, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Senior Technical Recruiter
Index Exchange, Toronto (Downtown)
Envoy, San Francisco