Part Time Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) with Key - Melrose Ave - Los Angeles, CA
Casper, Los Angeles, CA
The best bed for better sleep
LOOKING FOR A JOB TO GET YOU OUT OF BED?
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
As part of our Retail team, you will represent the Casper brand by providing best-in-class service to all of our guests. We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, and hospitality-driven. This space (and you!) will help carve the path for Casper’s offline footprint. Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home and discover the wonders of a good night’s sleep.
Nuts and Bolts:
This is a part-time, hourly role based in our LA - Melrose store. You must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week with weekend availability.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors
- Follow up with customers through clienteling and e-mail correspondence
- Help Casper maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting guest contact information and inviting individuals to trial our products
- Maintain the highest level of product knowledge and expertise
- Maintain the visual integrity of the space
- Create and process in-store sales
- Process and receive inventory replenishments
- Assist with setting up and executing community programs and events
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, and product in order to constantly improve the customer experience
Our dream candidate is...
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective and expedient problem-solver with a meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for Casper's core mission and values
- Positive attitude and feels there is no task too small
- Self-starter; entrepreneurial disposition
- Eager to be at the frontline of a fast-paced and growing brand
- Must understand and appreciate experiential retail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and be on your feet all day
- Mac and Google suite proficiency is a plus
We hope you enjoy this experience. We really appreciate the time you're investing.
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit Casper's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!