Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We are looking for founding members to build our Data and Analytics team. The Analyst (m/f) will be the analytical firepower that drives our acquisition team and will work directly with our Marketing Analytics Lead and other teams at Casper to define our marketing analytics strategy. We are a data driven company, so there will be no shortage of interesting questions to answer!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Monitor all stages of the customer acquisition funnel from awareness to transaction, measure performance across all marketing channels, and create models to drive key marketing, product, and business decisions
- Dig into on-site activity to understand the customer path; use findings to design and run A/B tests to find areas for website improvement
- Work with our multi-touch attribution model for online and offline marketing channels, evaluating the performance of all marketing campaigns and uncovering opportunities to improve customer acquisition
- Create and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly campaign performance reports to provide key learnings and feedback (trends, patterns, irregularity) for the Marketing team
- Recommend budget allocations based on analytics and KPI reports
Our dream candidate...
- Has 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist or Management Consultant
- Is an expert in Excel, SQL and web analytics tools / platforms (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Has experience with attribution platforms (Convertro, Adometry, VisualIQ)
- Is familiar with digital acquisition channels
- Is a highly motivated self-starter
- Is flexible, adaptable, able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Loves sleep!
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit https://casper.com/
Jobs You May Like
Digital Data Analyst DE/EN (m/f)
Domain Expert, Copyeditor- Russian
Dataminr, Dublin, Ireland
Ads Measurement Manager (West)
Pinterest, San Francisco
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Manager, Application Security
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Data Warehouse Analyst
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA