Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
Casper is seeking a Replenishment Planner to join our growing team. We’re looking for someone with attention to details, a drive for efficiency, and a passion for getting things done. Our Replenishment Planner will support Casper’s Supply and Production Planning and contribute to the delivery of innovative products.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Manage the replenishment planning and inventory for multiple fulfillment centers
- Develop an understanding of customer, product mix, and promotional trend performance.
- Ensure lead time, profiles, and replenishment drivers are accurate and optimal.
- Track key performance metrics; assigns causes for inventory variances and shortages
- Initiates actions to improve replenishment, inventory and service.
- Provide supporting material and recommendations for the planning process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal cross functional teams
- Utilize data sources to analyze the data and drive improvement
- Maintain and improve in-stock performance across the fulfillment network
Our dream candidate is...
- Bachelor’s degree; business,engineering, or finance desirable.
- Understanding and use of technical tools for analysis, problem solving, forecasting and planning
- 2-5 years work experience in planning, business knowledge of omni-channel, fulfillment concepts and inventory replenishment strategies.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of planning and allocation systems; JDE Experience a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google, especially excel/worksheets
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.