Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We are looking to hire a seasoned leader to manage and head our Global Customer Experience team. The customer experience and product consulting teams are the key foundations of Casper as we pride ourselves on maintaining the highest customer support and leading innovation in this area. We are looking for a strong candidate that can help us take these teams to new heights and develop the process, structure and team development that will enable us to continue to scale as we build our company and offerings in both complexity and reach.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Lead and manage the Global CX team - fully customer facing and largest team at Casper
- Lead and drive team around metrics, including but not limited to NPS, SLA’s, Customer acquisition rate, Attachment rate, Repeat purchase rate, Conversion, etc.
- Set and maintain impeccable service and clienteling standards consistently
- Direct and further develop training and product knowledge curriculum
- Ensure high functioning CX team and a best-class customer experience
- Create new training content to support new product launches
- Work cross functionally and with People function, to build/evolve a career development program for CX team members
- 2017: trial outsourcing product consulting - run project and determine future structure and accessibility of CX
- Partner with Head of EU and Country Managers (UK, Germany/Austria/Switzerland) to coalesce CX standards (respecting local custom) to ensure one global customer experience
- Embody and role-model the core values and culture of Casper
Our dream candidate is...
- 10+ years CX/relevant experience and next generation Call Center experience with a digitally driven company/brand or one with a strong e-commerce channel
- Experience managing large teams of over 50+ people
- Has worked with outsourcing partners as well as in-house experience teams
- Experience managing a product consulting or sales team is a highly preferred
- International experience is a plus
- Passion for customer experience and customer service, as well as training; best in class customer experience capability
- Emotionally intelligent and humble leader; excellent listener
- Deep familiarity and strong philosophy regarding customer service standards
- Manages well in fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Humble and not ego-driven
- Sense of humor and natural optimism
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit https://casper.com/
Jobs You May Like
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Office Manager - San Jose
Wish, San Jose, California
Merchant Content Specialist
Director, Revenue Operations
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ
HelloFresh, Richmond, CA
Lifecycle (CRM) Senior Operations Specialist
Fitbit, US - San Francisco