Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We are looking for a motivated Talent Sourcer (contract) who will play a key role in the growth of the Product Design, Product Engineering, and Operations Teams at Casper. This person will partner closely with the Talent team and hiring managers to strategically identify, and attract the best talent. You will have a true passion for people and culture, driven to develop yourself and those around you, and, of course, you should love sleep!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Manage and own sourcing for our product and operations departments. Advise and work with the Talent Manager in SF, and hiring managers on all talent related activities for their relevant teams
- Provide an extremely positive, high touch experience for all candidates who enter the Casper interview process
- Identify new and creative ways to build the Casper employment brand across the US
- Source both active and passive candidates through referrals, LinkedIn Recruiter, networking events, career fairs, university recruiting, and in depth market research
- Maintain and optimize our ATS (Greenhouse), and use data to drive hiring decisions
Our dream candidate is...
- 3+ years of experience sourcing talent, ideally both in an agency and in-house.
- Established network connections as well as intimate market knowledge within the consumer goods and Industrial design world
- Ability and experience reviewing creative portfolios
- Experience sourcing candidates via Linkedin Recruiter, Google boolean searches, networking events, our careers page and other creative tools/platforms
- A data driven mind with experience tracking and reporting key metrics designed to optimize sourcing strategies
- Flexibility to work across multiple functions and disciplines. You should be able to pivot and re-prioritize at a moment's notice
- Knowledge of Greenhouse or similar ATS's would be a PLUS
- Must love sleep!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.