Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we are obsessed about creating a world class brand experience for customers--designing the way people interact with our brand through not just our e-commerce website but also through retail environments and offline experiences. Our team has developed and launched retail experiences ranging from showrooms to pop-ups to experiential activations.
The Environments Design role will collaborate with the internal creative, marketing and commercial teams to design retail spaces and experiential marketing installations. You will be a part of a dynamic, creative environment where you will interact with cross-functional partners to ensure that Casper’s brand experience design in physical spaces is continuously elevated. The position reports directly to the Director of Environments Design based in New York.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Design, render and execute visual environments, space design and installations for Casper commercial locations and marketing activations.
- Source and manage local suppliers to produce and build installations, ensuring quality standards are exceeded.
- Travel to retail/wholesale locations and activations to oversee installations.
- Manage and take responsibility for requesting quotes, order placement, budget management, purchase ordering, scheduling, and invoice management.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional departments such as design, product, marketing, and operations teams with regular meetings to discuss and review project requirements.
Our dream candidate is...
- BA or BS in Art/Design with a minimum of 3+ years experience
- Architecture background a plus
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.