Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for an exceptional operations and business leader to be Manager, Retail Operations. The Manager, Retail Operations will play a critical role in launching and then optimizing Casper’s retail strategy by developing standard operating procedures, leading regular business reviews, advancing internal systems and tools and establishing a culture of continuous improvement. S/he will have to be both master operator and innovative thinker in developing a paradigm-shifting retail experience that firmly establishes Casper as a global sleep brand. This role reports directly to the Director of Retail.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Project manage retail plan for 2018 by working cross functionally with retail development, marketing, technology and design groups.
- Build, maintain and implement internal SOPs.
- Develop new and optimize existing operating procedures with internal teams that support the retail business such as IT, accounts payable, legal, fulfillment and facilities. Also manage relevant 3rd party vendor relationships.
- Prepare and facilitate channel business reports and reviews on monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis. This should include strategic analysis and action planning to achieve business goals.
- Lead and establish retail’s technology enablement and integration strategy. This strategy must leverage and augment Casper’s rich omnichannel expertise by advancing CRM system capabilities.
- Utilize rigorous project management and process optimization methodologies to drive continuous process improvement initiatives in retail.
Our dream candidate…
- 7+ years of experience and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Service Design or Agile is a definite plus
- Strong influencer adept at gaining buy-in across diverse functional stakeholders.
- Consider yourself to be an excellent cross-functional team player, technically adept, exceptional communicator and able to be scrappy.
- Experience managing and developing a team with varied skill sets and experience levels
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and hands on problem solving skills
- Ability to autonomously drive and prioritize multiple initiatives.
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit https://casper.com/
Jobs You May Like
Oscar, Phoenix Area, AZ
Supply & Demand Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
California Medical Director
Oscar, Los Angeles, California
VP, Supply Chain Planning
Peloton, NY HQ
Asia Supply Demand Planner
Fitbit, China - Suzhou
Industriemechaniker/in / Mechatroniker/in (m/w)
HelloFresh, Verden, Deutschland