Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for a naturally charismatic leader with exceptional service and sales acumen to be Manager for our New York location. You will establish the benchmark for Casper’s offline experience by developing a customer centric environment and a consultative sales culture. You are passionate about people management and recognize that getting the best from your teams requires leading by example, active coaching and investing in their development. You have a practical sensibility when it comes to customer journey and excel in data driven decision making.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Grow Casper awareness and adoption in your location’s surrounding market through sales motions, community cultivation and event programming.
- Manage execution of all operational responsibilities such as staff scheduling, opening/closing, inventory management, upholding visual brand standards, maintaining safe working conditions and facilities maintenance.
- Manage financial performance of your team and location which may require forecasting sales, budgeting expenditures, setting team targets and regularly performing business reviews with Director of Retail.
- Develop, coach, and mentor a world class service minded and high performing team.
- Protect and enhance the Casper omni channel customer experience.
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with Casper HQ teams.
Our dream candidate has…
- 5+ years minimum experience as a people leader in a retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with a track record of nurturing talent.
- Deep and demonstrated understanding of service excellence in a consumer environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a knack for building consensus via influence.
- Naturally curious and a problem solver that is comfortable using data to drive solutions.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment – understands the importance of experimentation and iteration.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit https://casper.com/
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive-Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, Philadelphia
Technical Sales Enablement Manager
Elastic, Mountain View, CA
Sales Development Representative
Trustpilot, Denver, CO
Enterprise Account Executive
Slack, San Francisco
Strategic Account Executive - West
Mendix, San Francisco | Los Angeles
Account Executive, Corporate Accounts (Austin, TX)
Box, Austin, TX