Part Time Store Supervisor - Southpark - Charlotte, NC
Casper, North Carolina
The best bed for better sleep
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Assume managerial duties in the absence of the Store Manager/Associate Store Manager, including store opening/closing, upholding visual brand standards, maintaining safe working conditions and facilities maintenance.
- Help lead and advise associate team on sales floor with goal driven approach.
- Lead by example and contribute to a culture of ownership, continuous improvement, and goal achievement.
- Maintain training standards on the sales floor; ensure the team has both product and systems expertise.
- Help find ways to improve store operations and to improve overall customer experience.
- Ensure that the product and promotion schedule is in line with casper.com and help implement any initiatives from Casper HQ.
- Oversee inventory management. Inform all associates of product levels & shortages and assist leadership team in cycle counts and replenishment process.
- Help Casper reinvent retail by creating unique, optimal retail experiences.
Our dream candidate is...
- 1-2 years experience as a people leader in a retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry, with at least 3+ years in a customer-facing role
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with a track record of attracting, developing, and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change, and leading others through the fast paced environments
- Deep and demonstrated understanding of service excellence in a consumer environment.
- Outstanding communication skills with a knack for building consensus via influence.
- Naturally curious and a solves problems with grace and optimism.
- Financial management experience preferred.
- Ability to lift at least 50lb
- The desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment – understands the importance of experimentation and iteration.
The syrup on your waffles
- Employee Discount to use on whatever you like! (with a few exceptions)
- Salary to pay your bills and a potential bonus for some splurging
- Gifted Bedding after tenure milestones
- Paid Sick Time
- Incentivized Referral Program
Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
Want to learn more about Casper? Visit Casper's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.