High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is an award-winning Microsoft National Solution Provider, recently being named Microsoft’s 2019 Partner of the Year for PowerApps and Modern Workplace, as well as Partner of the Year Finalist for Power BI.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, enable you to make decisions, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult, and we are currently hiring a Senior Office 365 Developer to provide technical leadership for our expanding team in Austin, TX (or remotely if you are in one of our other regions or other areas of the U.S.)
What will I be doing?
We are seeking individuals with Microsoft Office 365 development experience that are interested in an exciting and challenging career creating Office 365 solutions, including SharePoint Online. You will join our Consulting Shared Services (CSS) team and support Catapult clients throughout your region and the U.S. You will work primarily from the region in which you reside. As a Catapult Systems Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and solutions in a dynamic work environment (and work with some pretty great people too)! You may be assigned one-to-several clients at any given time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients to support daily delivery expectations and operations
- Architecting, developing and supporting SharePoint and M365 solutions for Catapult clients
- Assisting and supporting application development teams and system administrators throughout project lifecycles
- Creating requirements, functional design specifications, implementation plans and test scripts/plans
- Anticipating, mitigating, identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving SharePoint issues and escalating incidents as necessary on behalf of clients
- Providing support for Catapult’s solutions subscription services and projects
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and love working in teams!
- Credible and professional presence; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to define, design, implement, troubleshoot and support O365 issues
- At least 5-7 years of full life cycle SharePoint/O365 implementation, upgrade, migration and deployment experience including creating custom developed solutions in SharePoint 2013/2016 on-prem solutions and M365
- Knowledge of current SharePoint/O365 services and best-practice standards
- Knowledge of SharePoint Framework, Modern Experience
- Experience architecting and developing solutions leveraging Flow and PowerApps
- Ability to travel 0-15%, if required
What would set me apart?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Previous experience working with teams across geographic boundaries
- MCP and MCTS certification
- Previous managed services experience
- Agile delivery methods; development background with the .NET framework
- Azure Development (Logic Apps, Application Services, etc.)
- AngularJS, Angular 2+, React
- Nintex or K2 Development
- Experience with the Microsoft Graph API
- Experience with Microsoft Teams
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being a leader and want to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
About Catapult Systems
Catapult is a full-service consulting firm that uses technology to solve complex business challenges, delivering exceptional value to our clients based on their priorities and timeframes. Recognized as the 2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year (U.S.), Catapult specializes in digital transformation and cloud-based technologies. We work on behalf of our clients to imagine, build, and sustain IT-enabled business solutions that people love to use.
Want to learn more about Catapult Systems? Visit Catapult Systems's website.
Jobs You May Like
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Data Operations Associate
Everlaw, Oakland, California
Chief Systems Architect, Data Product Development
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Full Stack Developer
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Principal Machine Learning Engineer
Ibotta, Denver, CO
Data Scientist - Risk
Postmates, San Francisco