High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSPs) in the U.S. and was recently named Microsoft’s 2016 U.S. Partner of the Year. We were also recently named one of the 20 Most Promising Azure Solutions Providers by CIOReview.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult, and we are currently hiring a Data Analytics Consultant with experience using Power BI and Azure Data Services. This person will provide technical delivery of data analytics work products for our expanding team in our Gulf Coast regional business unit (Central/South Texas and Louisiana). The person in this position will work with highly experienced technical leaders and will have the opportunity to learn and grow.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
As an Analytics Consultant you will work with customers to identify opportunities and scenarios where Power BI and Azure Data Services can benefit their business. You will deliver short and long term Data Analytics projects utilizing strong business, technical and data modeling skills. Responsibilities include:
• Working with customers to analyze business requirements and defining functional specifications
• Building dashboards and reports based on business needs using the Microsoft tool set
• Supporting sales by attending sales calls and creating demos for customers
• Preparing project timelines, milestones and deliverables for Data Analytics projects
• Ability to engage in customer settings and discern client business needs
• Understanding of and familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies; bonus: experience applying
• Desire to work in a team environment and ability to work across organization functional boundaries
• Excellent analysis and design skills
• Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, and time management skills
• Strong working knowledge and track record of Business Intelligence consulting
o At least two years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and proficiency in T-SQL
o At least one year of experience Power BI or competitive technologies
o At least two years of experience with SSAS, SSIS & SSRS or competitive technologies
o Experience with Python and/or R
o Proficiency in MDX and/or DAX queries
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Ability to travel 20%
• Experience with U-SQL
• Knowledge of database optimization techniques
• Microsoft certifications in database and business intelligence technologies
• Ability to work with cloud and hybrid environments
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being a leader and want to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Texas Monthly Magazine Named Catapult Systems a 2017 Best Place to Work in Texas!
About Catapult Systems
Catapult is a full-service consulting firm that uses technology to solve complex business challenges, delivering exceptional value to our clients based on their priorities and timeframes. Recognized as the 2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year (U.S.), Catapult specializes in digital transformation and cloud-based technologies. We work on behalf of our clients to imagine, build, and sustain IT-enabled business solutions that people love to use.
Want to learn more about Catapult Systems? Visit Catapult Systems's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Scientist, Marketing Analytics
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Senior Data Scientist
Shopify, Waterloo, Canada
Machine Learning Engineer
TradeRev, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Blue State Digital, NYC
LimeBike, San Mateo, CA
Senior Programmer, Security Engineering
PlayStation, San Diego, CA