High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSPs) in the U.S. and was recently named Microsoft’s 2016 U.S. Partner of the Year. We were also recently named one of the 20 Most Promising Azure Solutions Providers by CIOReview.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult, and we are currently hiring a SQL Database Administrator to provide database systems leadership for our expanding team in Austin, Texas.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
As a Catapult Systems database consultant, you will have the opportunity to work with the varying Microsoft technologies and solutions in a dynamic work environment. Responsibilities include SQL Server deployment, administration, performance tuning and health monitoring configuration. You will use your experience to manage and create instances as well as complex ETL jobs and reporting services.
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a great attitude!
- 3-5 years of SQL Server database administration experience
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Ability to work in a complex environment with clusters as well as standalone machines; some on premise hardware and some virtualized
- Strong experience with SQL Server 2008 - 2014
- SQL scripting experience
What else would make me stand out?
- SQL 2016 / SQL 2017
- SQL Clustering/Replication
- Windows Cluster Failover Manager for AlwaysOn Clusters
- SQL AlwaysOn / Availability Groups. Installation and Implementation
- SSIS ETL experience
- PowerBI Reports
- SQL Azure and cloud data solutions
- Data Warehousing methodologies
- Analyze and provide best practice recommendations for performance tuning and optimization in a monitoring environment.
- Working knowledge/maintenance of Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) for all versions of SQL through 2017
- Previous consulting experience
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about working with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including multiple bonus plans, 401(k) investment, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Texas Monthly Magazine Named Catapult Systems a Best Place to Work in Texas!
About Catapult Systems
Catapult is a full-service consulting firm that uses technology to solve complex business challenges, delivering exceptional value to our clients based on their priorities and timeframes. Recognized as the 2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year (U.S.), Catapult specializes in digital transformation and cloud-based technologies. We work on behalf of our clients to imagine, build, and sustain IT-enabled business solutions that people love to use.
Want to learn more about Catapult Systems? Visit Catapult Systems's website.
Jobs You May Like
Credit Risk Analyst (m/f) - Kontomierz
Kreditech, Kontomierz Warsaw Office
Data Science & Analytics Manager, Customer Experience
Betterment, Betterment HQ - New York City
Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Gusto, San Francisco
Intern - Data Analyst
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Senior Manager, Supply Chain Analytics
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Senior DevOps Engineer
Cherwell Software, Denver, CO