High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSPs) in the U.S. and was recently named Microsoft’s 2016 U.S. Partner of the Year. We were also recently named one of the 20 Most Promising Azure Solutions Providers by CIOReview.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
As a Catapult consultant, you will be part of Catapult’s growing System Center solutions team and will be working with some great minds to architect and lead new implementations and migrations for various Catapult clients. In this role, you will work with our clients to design the architecture, map the build-out and deploy System Center solutions. You will also be instrumental in supporting the Catapult sales team with new account pursuits and System Center positioning.
Some of your activities will include:
- Working with technical managers and staff to understand client infrastructure
- Setup and configuration of System Center (Configuration Manager / Operations Manager)
- Setup and configuration of Windows 10
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a passion for sharing knowledge!
- Ability to engage in customer settings and discern client business needs
- Desire to work in a team environment and ability to work across organization functional boundaries
- Ability to support sales pursuits and work closely with the Catapult sales team
- Ability to make decisions and manage time effectively to a delivery plan/schedule
- Ability to take ownership of delivery and sales support assignments and work independently (or in a team) to accomplish joint goals
- Experience implementing or migrating to Windows 10
- Familiar with MDT and WICD
- Experience working with current branch versions of Microsoft System Center (SCCM, SCOM)
- Desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies
- The ability to travel part time.
What else would make me stand out?
- Experience in technical consulting
- Hyper-V or VMWare virtualization experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems / Management Information Systems
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being a leader and want to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
About Catapult Systems
Catapult is a full-service consulting firm that uses technology to solve complex business challenges, delivering exceptional value to our clients based on their priorities and timeframes. Recognized as the 2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year (U.S.), Catapult specializes in digital transformation and cloud-based technologies. We work on behalf of our clients to imagine, build, and sustain IT-enabled business solutions that people love to use.
Want to learn more about Catapult Systems? Visit Catapult Systems's website.
Jobs You May Like
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
Full-Stack QA Engineer
Braintribe, Vienna, Austria
Senior Manager Growth Analytics - Dropbox Plus/Pro
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Gray Scalable, New York, NY
Insight Data Science Fellows Program - Remote
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting September 10, 2018 (Final Applications due June 25) - Remote