It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring an Engagement Manager to oversee Microsoft-related projects with our clients in Austin, TX.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
You will be the primary point of contact for your assigned clients and Catapult Account Executives (AEs). In addition, you will be responsible for forming long term strategic partnerships with your clients, working with the Catapult solutions teams to create strategic technology roadmaps that support our customers’ growing businesses, and overseeing those roadmap-related activities.
• Working closely with the leadership team to ensure successfully delivered and impactful client solutions
• Being an advocate for our clients and how Catapult’s Microsoft consulting solutions complement the client business and technology goals
• Understanding the Catapult solution catalogue of offerings to educate client stakeholders and drive additional solution projects
• Leading Solution Alignment Workshop sessions; Identify customer needs, challenges and/or concerns
• Creating roadmap and timeline (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, etc.) for client’s implementation of various solutions
• Monitoring and measuring engagement and adoption of Catapult solutions
• Acting as a communication liaison and problem solver between the Catapult AE, delivery team and client as required
• Tracking and analyzing engagement hours usage, training and solution development; weekly tracking of project scope, schedule and budgets (some project management activities)
• First and foremost, you should have a great attitude and enjoy high levels of team and client interaction!
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer-focused mentality
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in IT consulting/project delivery/leading Microsoft projects
• Ability to make critical business recommendations and to think strategically and present to executive leadership
• Ability to delegate to and influence multiple teams
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and strong attention to detail
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous sales support and client management experience
• Previous technical background with Microsoft technologies (Infrastructure, BI, Software Architecture, etc.)
• SAFe Scrum Master certification
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
About Catapult Systems
Catapult is a full-service consulting firm that uses technology to solve complex business challenges, delivering exceptional value to our clients based on their priorities and timeframes. Recognized as the 2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year (U.S.), Catapult specializes in digital transformation and cloud-based technologies. We work on behalf of our clients to imagine, build, and sustain IT-enabled business solutions that people love to use.