High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSPs) in the U.S. and was recently named Microsoft’s U.S. Partner of the Year. We were also recently named one of the 20 Most Promising Azure Solutions Providers by CIOReview.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring a Senior Account Executive for our growing Gulf Coast Region. This position is based in our Houston,TX office.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
As a Catapult Senior Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to strategically position Microsoft solutions to commercial accounts primarily in Houston, TX, but also throughout the Gulf Coast Region as appropriate. You will work closely with both the Catapult team and regional Microsoft representatives to provide our clients business and technology solutions that bring value and benefit to their organizations. This will include:
• Developing and implementing an effective business development strategy and leading the acquisition of strategic clients; strategizing and executing account development plans
• Identifying and qualifying prospective clients through personally established business contacts; direct-selling and researching Microsoft-aligned strategic accounts in the area; and following up on Catapult-generated marketing leads
• Establishing and expanding our brand throughout the business community; positioning yourself as a trusted partner and advisor to your clients
• Managing your sales process; includes guiding Catapult's technical pre-sales resources and Microsoft solution experts to effectively present solutions that improve a client's business performance and help them achieve their goals
• Leading RFP responses, proposal development, sales presentations and final contract negotiations
• Developing and leveraging Catapult's Microsoft field sales partnership in the region to establish a joint sales strategy with the Microsoft team
• Supporting client-facing marketing events
• Developing and maintaining a high level understanding of:
- Catapult offerings
- Microsoft solutions
- Industry and market trends
• First and foremost, you need to enjoy what you do, have a positive attitude, and be competitive! Excellent interpersonal skills, strong self-motivation, focus and passion for selling strategic IT services is critical to this role. Being a team player, but also independent and tenacious will be important to your success. Must be a talented negotiator.
• 5-7+ years' direct sales experience selling strategic IT solutions and services
• Established business contacts in the enterprise commercial/private sector and a local business network
• Experience with complex sales cycles and large dollar value solutions; extensive experience selling to senior management (C-level, VP, Director, IT Managers, etc.) in medium to large enterprises
• Experience selling IT services into the healthcare industry
• Ability to react strategically in customer settings, "listen" and discern client business needs
• Experience leading and collaborating pre-sales efforts to define complex technical solutions, assist with RFPs and deliver proposals
• Ability to meet and exceed assigned sales quotas
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or industry-related field
• Ability to travel to San Antonio at times
• Desire to contribute to the growth of Catapult's Gulf Coast Region and promote our strong brand in the Region!
What else would make me stand out?
• Previous experience selling for a leading Microsoft Systems Integrator (SI)
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Enterprise Platform Solutions
• Microsoft Field Sales team relationships; Microsoft Corporate business relationships
Salary will be commensurate with current background and experience and will include a highly competitive commission plan!
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being a sales leader and have a desire to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including multiple bonus plans, 401(k) investment, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Catapult was recently named a 2017 Best Place to Work by Texas Monthly magazine!
Catapult Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Catapult Systems
Catapult is a full-service consulting firm that uses technology to solve complex business challenges, delivering exceptional value to our clients based on their priorities and timeframes. Recognized as the 2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year (U.S.), Catapult specializes in digital transformation and cloud-based technologies. We work on behalf of our clients to imagine, build, and sustain IT-enabled business solutions that people love to use.
Want to learn more about Catapult Systems? Visit Catapult Systems's website.
Jobs You May Like
Backend Developer (Bangalore)
Paytm Labs, Bangalore
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
AKQA, San Francisco
Discord, 444 De Haro St
Mozilla, San Francisco, CA, Portland, OR, Toronto, CAN and Berlin, Germany
Analytics Summer Intern
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN