High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSPs) in the U.S. and was recently named . We were also recently named one of the by CIOReview.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring an Azure Infrastructure Architect to provide technical leadership for our expanding team in Houston, TX.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
You'll be joining Catapult’s growing infrastructure solutions team to deliver Office 365 and Exchange implementations and migrations for Catapult clients primarily in the Houston area. You'll work closely with some of the best Microsoft professionals in the industry and have access to the tools and resources you need to successfully solve our clients' business challenges. The ideal candidate will have strong expertise in on-prem and Azure infrastructure architecture to help design, plan and execute a rebuild of a client's environment.
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a passion for learning and sharing knowledge!
- Ability to engage in customer settings and discern business IT alignment, continuity of operations, performance, accessibility, cost, and security
- Desire to work in a team environment and ability to work across organization functional boundaries
- Ability to take ownership of delivery and work independently when necessary
- Desire to support the Catapult sales team in opportunity pursuits
- Ability to make decisions and manage time effectively to a delivery plan/schedule
- Strong experience in Enterprise Infrastructure (physical and logical architecture), Active Directory and domain architecture, and Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Strong experience in Hardware virtualization
- Strong understanding of Enterprise messaging using Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies
- Flexibility to travel part-time 15% when required
What else would make me stand out?
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Experience building and deploying Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) solutions
- Experience with Azure Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Experience working with Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) for on-prem and cloud solutions
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity concepts
- Knowledge of Security and Compliance concepts
- Knowledge of Networking and Storage concepts
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being a leader and want to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Catapult was recently named a Texas Monthly magazine 2017 Best Place to Work!
About Catapult Systems
Catapult is a full-service consulting firm that uses technology to solve complex business challenges, delivering exceptional value to our clients based on their priorities and timeframes. Recognized as the 2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year (U.S.), Catapult specializes in digital transformation and cloud-based technologies. We work on behalf of our clients to imagine, build, and sustain IT-enabled business solutions that people love to use.
Want to learn more about Catapult Systems? Visit Catapult Systems's website.
Jobs You May Like
R & D Group Leader
BlueVine, Tel-Aviv, Israel
Senior Data Standards Analyst
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas
Sr. Data Scientist
Pivotal Software, New York City
Data Science Manager
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles/New York
Business Intelligence Analyst - Europe
Ring, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Data Science Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Riyadh