High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is an award-winning Microsoft National Solution Provider (NSP) that was recently named Microsoft’s U.S. Partner of the Year as well as Partner of the Year Finalist in Cloud Productivity.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring a SharePoint Developer/ Administrator to join our Consulting Shared Services team.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful and let you do what you do best. We enable you to make decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our customers and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will I be doing?
We are seeking individuals with Microsoft development experience that are interested in an exciting and challenging career working with SharePoint 2010/2013 and SharePoint Online. You will join our Consulting Shared Services team supporting Catapult clients. As a Catapult Systems Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and solutions in a dynamic work environment (and work with some pretty great people too)! You will be assigned one-to-several clients with your team conducting your responsibilities primarily on a remote basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients to understand support daily delivery expectations and operations
- Developing and supporting SharePoint solutions for Catapult clients
- Assist and support application development teams and system administrators throughout project lifecycles
- Assisting with requirements, functional design specifications, implementation plans and test scripts/plans
- Configuring, Administering & Managing SharePoint Server, farms databases
- Scripting, performing and testing routine SharePoint backups and restores
- Anticipating, mitigating, identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving SharePoint issues and escalating incidents as necessary on behalf of clients
- Analyzing SharePoint, server, application, network, and input/output device performance using Catapult’s methodologies and best practices
- Recommending and performing software upgrades, patches and reconfigurations
- Maintaining policies and procedures for SharePoint administration
- First and foremost, you need a great attitude and need to enjoy what you do!
- Ability to define and solve design, implementation and support issues
- Credible and professional presence, excellent written and verbal communication skills and the desire to work in a team environment across organization functional boundaries
- At least 3-5+years of full lifecycle SharePoint/O365 implementation, upgrade, migration and deployment experience including creating custom developed solutions in SharePoint 2010/2013 and O365
- 3-5+ years of experience in SharePoint 2010/2013 farm administration
- Experience in Microsoft ASP.NET, C# programming and SQL Server
- Working technical knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, SQL server and networks
- Application support experience with SharePoint
- Knowledge of current SharePoint/O365 software, protocols, and standards
- Knowledge of networking concepts (like TCP/IP) and load balancing
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience
What would set me apart?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Excellent customer support and communication skills
- MCP and MCTS certification
- Previous managed services experience
- Agile delivery methods; development background with the .NET framework
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being a leader and want to work with great people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including multiple bonus plans, 401(k) investment, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Catapult Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Catapult Systems
Catapult is a full-service consulting firm that uses technology to solve complex business challenges, delivering exceptional value to our clients based on their priorities and timeframes. Recognized as the 2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year (U.S.), Catapult specializes in digital transformation and cloud-based technologies. We work on behalf of our clients to imagine, build, and sustain IT-enabled business solutions that people love to use.
Want to learn more about Catapult Systems? Visit Catapult Systems's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Scientist, Logistics
Instacart, San Francisco
Sr. Manager of Informatics and Financial Analytics
New England Quality Care Alliance, NEQCA Central
United Technologies Digital, New York
Senior Costing Analyst
Brooks Running, Vietnam, HCM City
Project Manager - Knowledge Graph
Kensho, Cambridge, MA
Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, New York