Help develop our next generation application.
CB Insights is seeking an excellent technologist in front-end/web applications to join our team and help develop our next generation application. CB Insights is a market intelligence SaaS platform and our application is the key to deliver data to our customers effectively. We’re looking for engineers that, through hard-won practical experience, know how to build maintainable, testable modern web applications. We’re looking for folks who understand standard methodologies and design patterns - and advocate their use to other team members. We believe that providing a good user experience is needed and we want engineers who feel the same way.
We are looking for engineers that love solving problems and are willing to take on hard ones. Sounds a tad cliche but as engineers, we believe that the best professional satisfaction comes from knowing our customers use the software we’ve built and love it.
- Help develop our next generation web application on a small Agile team.
- Develop solutions that are well-engineered, maintainable, tested and delivered on time.
- Participate in code reviews and sprint planning, help to identify problems and share knowledge with your colleagues.
- Work with the product team to understand business requirements.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of hands-on development with modern web application technology stacks, particularly Node.js, React and Redux.
- Familiar w/ Agile development methodology, principles, and standard methodologies.
- Solid understanding of modern web application development processes and standard methodologies. Strong preference for this experience to include responsive design and front-end development on a consumer-facing application where usability was a chief concern.
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related technical field preferred.
- Experience with node.js application frameworks and middleware (e.g. express).
- Experience optimizing application performance in desktop and mobile client environments.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit http://www.cbinsights.com
Jobs You May Like
CipherHealth, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer
Pocket Gems, Company
Senior Software Engineer - SaaS
Acquia, Toronto, CAN
Software QA Engineer (Cloud Console)
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara, California
Senior Program Manager, Health Solutions
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Staff Software Engineer, PS Social
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA